"O" the weather is outside is frightful, but inside the womb's it's so delightful!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
LOL Who is supposed to O around Christmas? Next week is going to be more busy than DH thinks! Clothing is going to go flying instead of wrapping paper! Wonder if I should put a bow on me...... somewhere? :haha:

After a thread title like that I just had to pop in and wish you heaps of luck hun:winkwink:...I guess the tinsel could always be used as a boa:haha:

I'm hoping that my ovary is gonna fire the lil eggy soon...it's been a very abnormally long wait this cycle:dohh:

Heaps of :dust: hun:flower:

hee hee hee - ahhh, this is my kind of thread :D

I don't know exactly when I am OV-ing (don't temp or chart) but I am guessing anytime from the end of this week onwards so I am planning a Xmas and New Year BD marathon!

If we're going to be staying under the covers to keep warm we might as well make ourselves useful LOL.

Good luck, fingers crossed we all get a nice little present from Santa's stork!! x x

I am liking that, I am not ov'ing over xmas but on Sunday which I have to miss this month due to a colposcopy on 22nd - plus also had my 2nd loss in november and me and OH agreed to wait 2 cycles.

BUT - I am still wrapping myself up for him and giving him a xmas present to curl his toes, hopefully it will rev him up ready for my new year baby making lol.

Good luck missy and I wish you oodles of crimbo baby :dust:

x x x

BUT - I am still wrapping myself up for him and giving him a xmas present to curl his toes
x x x
:haha: good one!!!

I'm glad you girls come to join me! I was in a really silly mood when I started the thread! Made me giggle and I really needed a giggle!:hugs:

Its cheered me up too, i am a bit giddified, so much so me and the OH been text flirting so much today lol. its great x

Giggling good for health

yay I should be o'ing over xmas too, feeling positive, on cycle 6 now. Would be amazing to conceive a lil christmas bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->