OBGYN of 7 years just dropped me! Need help finding a new one in Grand Rapids, MI.

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
I've missed 3 appts in the past 7 years and they have a 3 strike rule so apparently they dont care that I've been a client for that long or that he has delivered my children. I thought we had a great doctor/patient relationship going but I guess they don't give a damn. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So mad right now.
So, I don't even know where to start in finding a new one. Anyone in the Grand Rapids, Kentowwd, or surrounding areas have a good one?
I'm desperate here. :cry:

3 appointments over 7 years that's a bit harsh, I would see if you can phone him directly and see what he says first of all.
Xx

Our pediatrician has that rule, but it's 3 in a year and resets after that. I agree, call him directly, seems like an over zealous office manager got their panties in a bunch

It's a small office and it's my OBs wife that is the receptionist and she's always got a bug up her butt. Ive noticed that their clients are usually not the best looking and I'm thinking the reason for that is because she's a b**** to the better looking ones.
Anyway, I called them back and asked to speak with my OB and he was out but she apologized after I kinda told her off and decided to set me up for an appt anyway.
My OB is great but his wife is an angry old coot. :p

Ahwell, I'm just glad I got my appt and I'll be able to find out how far along I am, tomorrow. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->