Obsessed with watching belly move?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
I don't think I've watched a tv programme all the way through for weeks lol the second baby starts having a wriggle I completely zone out the telly and focus 100% on my belly.I find myself wanting to sit for alot longer aswell rather than getting up to do housework,not coz I'm lazy but because I'm completely amazed by watching baby lol xx

i am the same!! i love watching it move more than feeling it move!!! cant wait til he/she arrives but i think i will miss my baby bump x

Me too!! And I love feeling her from the outside too- make it seem so real. Xx

Me too! I'm always saying to OH "look look" and then baby stops wriggling and as soon as he looks away she's off again. I'm fascinated by it!

Yep me too, I am totally obsessed with my pregnancy!

x

Lol mine does the same,I swear she can tell what I'm saying and just stops instantly until dh looks away lol xx

I'm the same too! I just can't take my eyes off the wiggling! When I'm sitting at my desk I'll just sit and stare at my belly for ages!

I'm sure my hubby gets fed up of me grabbing his hand and getting him to feel! Then baby stops wriggling. lol!

It's so amazing - I'm really going to miss being pregnant when baby arrives!!

LOL...I convinced our LO's know when we want our partners to look/feel. My LO can move like crazy and as soon as I tell my hubby or move his hand on my belly...she stops. He'll take his hand away and continue watching tv or working around the house and she's back in action!!!

lol, i do this all the time! Jakey's been a proper monkey tonight shifting from side to side and as soon as i say to OH look at him wriggling he stops! proper little monkeybum!
xx

Livie is the same way! Everytime I tell anyone to look, she stops! I've gotten to where I whisper for them to look! When we are in bed in the early am, she moves alot, and my gf puts her arm around me and can feel her. That's when they have bonding time! Lol!!

yup, same here! i love watching my belly jiggle about, he tends to be more on theright side alot so i rub the left side and he moves over he he, then i rub the right side and he'l move over there and then my DH will tell me to leave him be, such a spoil sport imo!!!

Me too! I watch my belly move constantly, and just like with everyone else, when I tell someone to come look the movement stops! I also try to catch it with my camera, but even if he/she has been moving like crazy as soon as I push "record" the moving stops! I have like an hour's worth of recordings of my NON-moving belly! :)

I find i'll be mid convo with my hubby or my mam....and just stop and become absorbed with watching my tummy dance about, going 'did you see that one' 'surely you didn't miss that one it was huuuuuge' lol xx

i give up telling chris to look now when he moves as he stops moveing when he looks but now when chris is spooning me before we go to sleep he gets to feel baby jiggle around, me thinks baby thinks its my arm!

Tee Hee - I'm the same - much better than any tv programme I say!!.... Although OH probably wouldn't agree as I always seem to get excited and want to show him what LO is up to just at the wrong point in his programme - and then LO plays at sleeping lions as soon as OH looks at my belly - I think he thinks I'm making it up half the time and my brain is finally going!! I will miss feeling LO in there but I am soooo ready to have my body back now!

Kxx

chris has stopped kidding with me when i tell him to look and the baby stops as i was getting upset (he said it was the look of a kid avin his lollypop snatched off him that stopped him), i thought he thought i was makeing it up lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->