Obsessed

ridley2909

Reaction score
I have officially lost the plot. Not trying till May I have already thought about names, I know which pushchair I will buy, I have just purchased a basal thermometer and pregnancy tests. Also ordered ttc vitamins. Looking at bunk beds tonight for my two sons. Going baby mad. Need to think about something anything else lol

Well this post makes me sound even more insane, great lol. We aren'ts trying for like 1 year and 10 months, maybe more depending on savings and we already have names picked, decided which of our spare rooms will be the baby room, looked through catalogues and priced how much to save during pregnancy for baby (our wedding fund sucks our savings away), have decided where we are going on our first family holiday when baby is about 6months-1 year, have decided how we are going to announce .... so i'm cray cray... reserve a space for me at the asylum!

I am pleased I am not alone. I think we are just super organised. :). Recently I have been spending all my time researching pushchairs and on this site. I have baby blinkers on. I need to potty train my 3 year old and buy the bunk beds so my sons can share their room.

ive made a detailed list of the things we will need to buy when we are pregnant, i already take folic acid and starting prenatal vitamins in a couple of weeks
ive also made a list of tops when for when were TTC....
you are not alone! :haha:

you are definitely not alone! I've been taking pre-natals for a couple months now, have already bought OPK's and pregnancy tests, have a list of names, have thought about the nursery and where to put a bassinet in our bedroom, looked at baby furniture etc, looked at prams and car seats, maternity clothes, baby blogs, etc etc. I've been looking at baby things since I was about 21 so the fact we are TTC so soon now is making my head explode! Lol :)

I was fine last year but this year I am getting too obsessed! I didn't want to get too focused on it as it consumed my life a bit too much the last two times.

I plan to get bunk beds for my two but haven't looked yet, I think I will wait to see if I can actually get pregnant first!

We still have heaps of baby stuff so I don't really need much (although I would like to get a different pram and will need a new car seat since I sold the baby one!)

Maybe I'm not too bad, I'm just focussed on the TTC part, trying no to think too far past that :)

After reading this post, I actually headed over the Baby Names section lol

Have you started ttc Meg? Ttc bubby two - our children are the same age. I have to wait till may though. :( going to window shop for bunk beds at the weekend. We have loads of baby stuff but have all boy clothes and if it were a girl would need clothes. Definetly want a new pram too. Lol candice do you have any names in mind? When is your ttc date?

Lol candice do you have any names in mind? When is your ttc date?

I have a "reevaluation date" right now which is March 2015. I'm not sure if it's the right thing for our family to add a third but I can't get the idea out of my mind so I'll let it simmer for a couple months.

I have some girl names but absolutely nothing for boys that would fit with the list of requirements. Even my son's name happened to be the only name we both liked enough to use. I didn't have amazing feeling of the perfect name. It's kind of disappointing because I had that feeling with my daughter's name but he's an Adam for sure and it's a nice name that I like and will give him what I want it to give him in life.

For girls, I the top contenders would be Lana and Maya.

What about you? What names have come up?

Lana and Maya are really pretty we haven't decided yet for a boy. For a girl I like the name Heidi.

Hii :)

I know what you mean, I have had a peek at prams and we are looking at houses atm so have thought about hospitals and distance ect. Lol

We have 3 kids already (this will be our last) and take FOREVER to think of names. Lol so no idea on names as yet, will hopefully find out the sex at 20 week scan and then decide :) x

I already have baby stuff and I don't even know when I'll be ttcing. :blush: I am going to be an aunt this summer so maybe I'll give my brother and his girlfriend some of it.

I already have baby stuff and I don't even know when I'll be ttcing. :blush: I am going to be an aunt this summer so maybe I'll give my brother and his girlfriend some of it.

What do you have? :D I have 2 onesies; one boy one girl oriented. I'd probably have acquired more if I could hide them from my husband... haha.

Anyways, I broke down and looked at crib bedding room sets. They no longer had what I had fallen in love with 2 years ago, which is expected. They had an under the sea themed bedding set with coordinating room décor and I loovvvvvvved it. But now it's no longer there :( Kinda wish I had bought it! But that's probably going over the top... right?! I'm totally in a nursery decorating mood again...

I used to buy baby stuff when my sister was pregnant with my niece 8 years ago. I gave her some of it but still have pink stuff in a drawer somewhere as I had boys lol. We will need to decorate the nursery again and think I will get the britax b smart pushchair. This would be our third and last. Thinking about when it comes to finding out I would like to have a gender reveal party just me my husband and two boys. was thinking a big box wrapped up and either pink or blue helium balloons and party food. We also need a new moses basket.

Have you started ttc Meg? Ttc bubby two - our children are the same age. I have to wait till may though. :( going to window shop for bunk beds at the weekend. We have loads of baby stuff but have all boy clothes and if it were a girl would need clothes. Definetly want a new pram too. Lol candice do you have any names in mind? When is your ttc date?

We are TTC in Feb but I don't ovulate til the end of Feb so the soonest I can possibly get pregnant is in like 3 wks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I bought some baby onesies a few months ago...... and we're going to Japan end of Feb so I am pretty sure I am going to buy some cute baby stuff over there!!!! Lol

Ttc bubby two - our children are the same age. I have to wait till may though. :( going to window shop for bunk beds at the weekend. We have loads of baby stuff but have all boy clothes and if it were a girl would need clothes. Definetly want a new pram too.

I doubt I will get pregnant straight away, first time was 8 months then 2nd time was 12 months! I have only been pregnant with clomid or soy isoflavones so if the first month or so doesn't work I will try soy again! It might end up being around May by then! I'm getting impatient already so I'm not sure how long I will last before trying soy.

I ordered some opks and hpts of ebay last night and on my way home I was thinking about if we should find out the gender or wait for the birth! lol... maybe getting a touch ahead of myself there!

We are TTC in Feb but I don't ovulate til the end of Feb so the soonest I can possibly get pregnant is in like 3 wks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I bought some baby onesies a few months ago...... and we're going to Japan end of Feb so I am pretty sure I am going to buy some cute baby stuff over there!!!! Lol

They will have loads of cute stuff in Japan :)

I am the same ttc bubby two totally ahead of myself planning gender parties. My next step is opks I think. Will keep an eye out for your announcement. :=)

I am obsessed lately too, dreaming I'm pregnant, on prenatal vitamins, planning my nursery, planning how to tell everyone, reading what to expect before you're expecting, ive been watching 'one born every minute' episodes all day long, picking baby names. Ugh, not TTC till spring. I feel pathetic. If DH knew all this he would think I'm crazy.

We are moving into a new house i am pleased it is close to the hospital i had my youngest in Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->