Obsessed

Okay I've obsessed like crazy but I haven't bought anything yet... you guys are tempting me big time. Ugh! Lol!

Lol, I have been seriously thinking about buying a bundle bean cosy toes and hiding it from dh :)

I saw someone talking about cloth diapers, so it reminded me of something I had researched :) Has anyone looked into fully compostable/biodegradable diapers? You don't even need your own composter, you can bring them to an industrial composting place and have the convenience of disposables yet know that they won't fill up a landfill. I sound like a commercial lol!!! You can even hire a diaper service to come pick it up and bring it to the place for you. There are only a few diaper brands that are fully compostable though... and I already forget but I think it was the Naty diapers and Broody Chick diapers and pretty sure another one... anyways, I am seriously considering going this route. I just don't know if I want to deal with the hassle of cloth yet hate the idea of the disposables existing forever... and this seemed like such an awesome best of both worlds!

Lol, I have been seriously thinking about buying a bundle bean cosy toes and hiding it from dh :)

Yeah I will probably baby shop soon, especially for things to announce pregnancy with, onesies, shoes, hats, a can of Prego sauce I wanna use to tell my parents, haha. Oh and I need to get pregnancy tests! Gotta hide this all from DH though... he probably wouldn't understand...

Do you have a gender preference art? I am holding out buying stuff until I know the gender. I have not yet had pregnancy dreams but I am watching obem and getting ridiculously broody.

I think I can officially join this thread now... I've already put together a nursery theme (Star Wars, so it can go with either gender) in my head (thank you, Etsy), sorted through DD's old stuff so I have an idea of what I need for the next, and totally checked out the maternity clothes section at the store last night. :haha:

My husband doesn't help though; he just tells me to buy whatever I want. :dohh: We'll get to switch to a 3 Bedroom house though, so I'd rather not have more to pack and cart over.

Do you have a gender preference art? I am holding out buying stuff until I know the gender. I have not yet had pregnancy dreams but I am watching obem and getting ridiculously broody.

Ridley, I've been watching OBEM almost all day every day, ugh! I really want a girl, because we will probably only have one child, and it would be sad if I never had a girl. I would of course be happy for a boy too but yeah, I want to buy girl things. And I have a pinterest board full of ideas for gender neutral nurseries. Because I know I won't want to wait to start working on a nursery til I find out the gender. I am not at all a patient person. Do you want a boy or a girl?

I am not a patient person either I have two boys but would be nice to have a girl and buy pink for a change lol.

I don't blame you! And just to have another girl in the house must be a mice thought for you. Have you thought of any girl/boy names yet?

I really like the name Heidi for a girl. Not sure about a boys name. Have you had any thoughts about names?

Not sure yet, DH wants to use our parents or grandparents names... his grandma's name is Evelyn, which is really pretty. I have no idea for a boy name, he liked Lawrence because its his dads name and his middle name, but I don't want to call him Larry so I don't know, DH and I will have to discuss this more, lol.

Not sure yet, DH wants to use our parents or grandparents names... his grandma's name is Evelyn, which is really pretty.

Evelyn is the best girl's name!

(I'm not biased at all :haha:)

I see you named your daughter that, I'm trying to decide what I would call her for short... do you pronounce her short name like Eh-vee or E-vee?

Not sure yet, DH wants to use our parents or grandparents names... his grandma's name is Evelyn, which is really pretty.

I see you named your daughter that, I'm trying to decide what I would call her for short... do you pronounce her short name like Eh-vee or E-vee?

E-Vee, like the characters from V For Vendetta and The Mummy if you've ever seen those movies :)

I wanted to go with Evey instead of Evie, but hubby won that argument! Evelyn was still my choice, so I got the main name at least.

Ive been buying yellows and neutral colors.

My pinterest is also full of gender neutral nurseries Hahaha.

I like the names Jude for a boy and claire for a girl!

E-Vee, like the characters from V For Vendetta and The Mummy if you've ever seen those movies :)

I wanted to go with Evey instead of Evie, but hubby won that argument! Evelyn was still my choice, so I got the main name at least.

It is a cute name, my hubby said he would just call her Evelyn and not shorten it, so I will choose my own short name, Evey. (and knowing my hubby, he will just start calling her that haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->