Obsessing

Peanut112

Reaction score
Anyone else obsessing a lot? To be honest it's got so bad that it's starting to upset me. :nope: I don't know what to do! :wacko:

I think we are all in your shoes.

Lol I kno I am for sure. But at the moment I'm just bummed with it!

Oh, yes. I think we all are crazy obsessed, lol. Comes with the territory when TTC/NTNP. :)

Anyone getting so worked up they feel hopeless/bummed out about it? LOL.

Me!
I'm on an emotional roller coaster so bad. Lol I go from being super excited to just feeling like what's the point. It sucks.

Totally normal ladies.

TTC is imo, one of if not THE hardest journey you will ever go through in life. You will have some cycles where you just feel like you cant go on anymore, like youre drowning in it all.

DONT GIVE UP...no matter how low this takes you. I wanted to quit so many times when I was trying for my first. Almost 3 years of dissapointments left me completely empty. Then one day there it was...that BFP. Dont lose hope in yourself, or your body. It needs you to believe in it ladies. People bang on all the time about PMA. The odds are stacked in your favour that your bfp is coming. Youll soon realise that youre a stronger person than you thought you could be :)

Chase that dream ladies. One day this will all be behind you x

I a obsessing big time! I even took a FRER today at only 8DPO. It was BFN of coarse! lol Don`t know what I was thinking.

Im obsessing this cycle. Ive looked at OBs/Diapers/etc as if i have a BFP. I havent even Od yet!

and then that, im like " are we going to time it right?" " Hurry up and ovulate you silly ovaries!"

I a obsessing big time! I even took a FRER today at only 8DPO. It was BFN of coarse! lol Don`t know what I was thinking.

I can beat that! On some of my more crazy cycles I started POAS on 5dpo and would do 3 to 4 tests a day right through to af lol x

I can beat that! On some of my more crazy cycles I started POAS on 5dpo and would do 3 to 4 tests a day right through to af lol x

its crazy because we think if we keep testing it will change, lol

I'm the same, I was obsessed when I first started trying then calmed down and relaxed about it all then the last cycle I started obsessing thinking I was getting all the symptoms and then af came :(,
I'm now currently on cd12 and have no idea when I'm ovulating as my cycles are anything from 35-40 days or just a anyday as they havnt stayed the same cd for about a year and using opks all the time is frustrating and expensive

LOL I felt like testing the other day, but luckily there were not FRER in my house. I went and bought some today and took a test as soon as I came home. lol

its crazy because we think if we keep testing it will change, lol

Oh yes!!! I used to convince myself that maybe id implated a few hours later so that meant i could get a bfp a few hours after a bfn and off id go to the toilet again lol! x

I'm the same, I was obsessed when I first started trying then calmed down and relaxed about it all then the last cycle I started obsessing thinking I was getting all the symptoms and then af came :(,
I'm now currently on cd12 and have no idea when I'm ovulating as my cycles are anything from 35-40 days or just a anyday as they havnt stayed the same cd for about a year and using opks all the time is frustrating and expensive

Have you thought about taking some suppliments to try and level out your cycle lengths? x

I'm totally obsessing and this is our first month off the pill! Trying for number 2 and with number one we were ntnp for about 7 months and only actively trying for 2 cycles. One was a chemical then BFP that turned into DD who will be 2 in May. This month I've had ridiculous amounts of ewcm. I started doing opks like 4 days ago and all have been negative. I had what I thought was o pains on cd 12 though but now all this extra ewcm has me completely confused. I did not at all miss ttc. It's such a rough journey!

Here tests are pricey! Even at walmart. I bought 2 the other day..... Fingers crossed for positives, but I still have to wait a while. On another note, my OH finally confessed he's also on board with the NTNP so now I'm even more obsessive.

Here tests are pricey! Even at walmart. I bought 2 the other day..... Fingers crossed for positives, but I still have to wait a while. On another note, my OH finally confessed he's also on board with the NTNP so now I'm even more obsessive.

walmart has .88c tests. ;)

I found some Answer clearance at Kroger for $4!!

and im seriously obsessing today. I got a HIGH on my OPK but my boobs are "full" feeling and im constantly thinking " well what if i Od earlier?" Seriously?! What is wrong with me! :dohh:

I've been a little obsessive as this is our first cycle back ttc #2. I've been poas morning and night since Friday. Period isn't due until 1/30. I should not test for a day. But that won't happen since I have a stash of ICs that I shouldn't waste...

TAKE VITEX!!! It helps for irregular cycles !! It's a herbal supplement you can buy on amazon. Research it.. It helps !!!! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->