Obsession-Anyone else?

young_n_proud

Mommy to four boys
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like I am just obsessed with my child lol! All I want to do is talk about him and show pictures of him and hug him and squeeze him and snuggle with him and hold him and talk about him some more and then show more pictures and then tell the story of my labor and delivery of him and talk about my pregnancy with him-which then gets me foaming at the mouth for another one!:dohh: My OH doesn't even know if he wants more kids. How can that be!? I love babies so much and all I want to do is talk about them all day long! Especially mine!:haha: I must sound loony!

Ha ha ha I know how u feel! Baby talk is not quite banned from my office...

I'm guilty of it too and have to rein myself in at times :blush:

Ooooh same here too!!! its really bad sometimes as every little thing she does im like OH LOOK DID YOU SEE THAT?? :blush:

Cant believe your OH doesnt know if he wants more children, im sooooo broody at the moment that i would have 4 kids if i could afford them lol x

Yes me too! And I have become obsessed with talking about breastfeeding. So few women in the US succeed at it so I love sharing experiences with it and "normalizing" breastfeeding. I love talking about LO and showing him off too! You are not alone. Maybe your OH will feel more comfortable thinking about babies when things have settled down!

I think it'd be odd if you didnt behave this way to be honest....Its natural and lovely. :)

phew! thanks ladies!! I am glad that I am not the only one! and yeah I think once Parker is a little older...maybe I can convince him. If we have more children I want him to be as excited as me. I want to have a big family! :thumbup:I'm sure he'll come around :haha:

Darlingme-I have been breastfeeding for over a year now-but no one else I know who has kids breastfeeds or if they did they didn't do it for very long so it's not a common subject to come up (I live in the US too) if anything I get a lot of people asking me in a sort of judgemental snobbish tone if you can imagine-"When are you going to stop breastfeeding?"

Mummytobe85-I know I think that's what it really boils down too, OH would be way more on board to have kids I think if we could afford it-but alas we are in a recession and it is kind of hard to get ahead at the moment.:cry:

Young n proud everyone seems to think they "know" about breastfeeding and then you find out they dont know anything! They tried to BF, or they know someone who tried, or they read an article about it, but hardly anyone really does it! Sadly the stats are only 15% by 6 months. So glad you were able to stick with it!

Me! Glad I'm not the only one :)

I miss him when he's asleep, I wear him pretty much all the time and even though I've had several babysitting offers, I couldn't imagine leaving him. Sometimes I just stare at his booful little face for hours (during the night anyway, Jack doesn't leave much time for idle staring :haha: )

Yup :) When I ring my mum or sister we'll do the usual catch up (how are you, what you been doing, what you doing tomorrow?) if it's my sister we'll chat about something random for abit then without them asking i'll be like 'Yeah Millies good, she ate this and that today, we went here and there, she walked this far etc' and they're just like right okay..saves them asking :haha: xx

Me! Glad I'm not the only one :)

I miss him when he's asleep, I wear him pretty much all the time and even though I've had several babysitting offers, I couldn't imagine leaving him. Sometimes I just stare at his booful little face for hours (during the night anyway, Jack doesn't leave much time for idle staring :haha: )

^^Oh my gosh! this! I am constantly telling my OH after I put LO down for the night that I miss him and want to snuggle with him! I love to watch him sleep. He just always looks so peaceful. Does that serene feeling ever go away. I hope not.

Rileysmummy-hahaha I do the same thing. I even sign his name in birthday cards and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->