Oct 2015 WTT-ers? Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah!

L

LilMiss_91

Hi everyone! Me and OH have always planned to have around 3yrs between babies (so 2nd baby would be born in the 1st's 3rd year if that makes sense!).
Well, I've worked out that the window to get preggo for us, so the baby would be born before DS turns 4, would be between Oct 2015 and Oct 2016. So that's the date we will hopefully start TTC or at least NTNP. I would actually love to start a bit sooner but financially I don't think it would be feasible. But we'll see!
Anyone WTT till the same time?

Hello!

We don't have a definite time yet. However, in October 2015 we'll have bought a house by then and been on 12 or more amazing holidays (over 7/8 years). We're planning to go to Florida in October next year. So I'm hoping maybe when we get back, or even while we're there we might be able to decide we're finally ready. We'll have ticked everything off our list by then. So, hopefully I can just come off the pill and see how it goes. We won't be charting or any of that just NTNP :)

Fingers crossed anyway!

Hola ladies!

OH and I are (as of right now) planning to TTC on our wedding night in October of 2015 :happydance:

I'll be starting a WTT journal this October.. I'm thinking this next year will FLY by!

Can I join we will be ttc in autumn 2015 hope we can pass the time together girlies. This year has flew in so will the next. This will be our first and so excited!

Hiya we will be ttc our 4th (and last) around august/sept time next year. x

Hi ladies :) it's good to have you all on board :flower:
I feel in limbo at the minute... we went to see a house today that we were hoping would be suitable to rent but it wasn't right for many reasons so... I don't know if we'll be TTC next year or not. I'm keeping my hopes up though and still aiming for that date. I think I'll go mad if I don't have a date in mind!
What do you ladies aim to do/have organised before TTC?

For us moved to bigger house and me be a bit healthier lol x

For us moved to bigger house and me be a bit healthier lol x

Just a house for us would be a start :haha:

I've stopped taking my pill as I want to see if that's what is causing, or at least exacerbating, my absolute loss of libido :/ even if it isn't it seems pointless to be on it when we never dtd! I'm gonna give it a month and see how I feel.
When it comes to TTC I don't want it to feel like a chore!
I want to make sure my little boy is sleeping through he night at least most nights before we have another.

Lilmiss I think the pill messes with my libido too I wonder should I come off for a month just to see if it makes any difference! I'm hoping to get stuff done to the house while waiting and am going on few trips with oh too just us.

Lilmiss I think the pill messes with my libido too I wonder should I come off for a month just to see if it makes any difference! I'm hoping to get stuff done to the house while waiting and am going on few trips with oh too just us.

That sounds good. I wish we could afford to go on holiday! Do you know where you're going?

sleeping through the night would be good, my youngest is 2 and still isn't a great sleeper.

I love my sleep that's one thing am worried about when a baby comes along the lack of sleep im tired as it is with no baby how will I cope! Lilmiss not sure somewhere hot haha

I love my sleep that's one thing am worried about when a baby comes along the lack of sleep im tired as it is with no baby how will I cope! Lilmiss not sure somewhere hot haha

You just get used to it! I used to looove my sleep (still do in all honesty!!) but you do learn to function normally with less ;)
Haha somewhere hot sounds nice!

Well he's only just been moved into his own room (after 2 nights of full sleep with no waking up :doh: ) so things are bound to go downhill from now!!

That's great lilmiss hopefully it stays that way for your sake. Am sure waking up to see baby face smiling at you makes it all worthwhile and sure its not forever. I still cant wait to try. I've been waiting soooooo long now. Its so hard.

no unfortunately, wtt #1. been watching everyone I know have babies and feel like it will never be my time. How many does everyone else have on this thread??

Just the 1, and with the way things are going financially I'm starting to wonder if it might stay that way. I think the possiblity of that happening is something I just have to come to terms with :shrug:

Perhaps when lo is a bit older and in school u cud consider trying for number 2? I think we will just have 1 def no more than 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"