Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Its raining here too in north yorkshire, England so only went for a 1 mile walk today to buy some milk! Well done everyone x

Its raining here too in north yorkshire, England so only went for a 1 mile walk today to buy some milk! Well done everyone x

:thumbup: every mile counts :)

I still haven't got out the door. Hoping the rain might ease.

Folks, I'll update our miles at the start of p1, but please let me know if I get it wrong or leave you out any day xx

Well damn :rain: & also not feelin great so no walk for me tonight.
I'll get going again tomorrow.
:hugs:
X

May I join? I'm 123 pounds and hoping to lose 18 pounds

I couldn't make it out for the first 2 days but today I walked 2.4 miles :) and I think I may have killed my dogs, they are only small and not used to walking so far :haha:

I'm going to join in to. i started on monday walking for 30 mins and today for 30 mins so thats about 2 miles. i dont have a phone that i can get the app so i'll just have to work it this way lol
i'm 169 and i'm aiming to get down to 163 this month. i'm also eating healthy and starting to try the 30 day shred.

What horrible timing :( I have gotten sick and I am on the verge of throwing up. Hopefully it passes soon :(

I'm going to join in to. i started on monday walking for 30 mins and today for 30 mins so thats about 2 miles. i dont have a phone that i can get the app so i'll just have to work it this way lol
i'm 169 and i'm aiming to get down to 163 this month. i'm also eating healthy and starting to try the 30 day shred.

Well done and good luck xxxx

I couldn't make it out for the first 2 days but today I walked 2.4 miles :) and I think I may have killed my dogs, they are only small and not used to walking so far :haha:

Aww the dogs will sleep well today lol well done that's great xxx

I managed 2 miles yesterday and about 1.5 miles today in the rain!!!

Hiya, good start :) poor pups lol :hugs:

Welcome sarahandalan :hi:
Is that 2 miles total or 4 miles total?
Thanx :)

Can I join too? just have to work how far i walked over the last 3 days :)

I have done 4 miles in total at walking pace over the last 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"