Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Good one Bmom & I popped out this eve for a short one (1.2 miles) - 2nd walk today. Was a lovely day here today. Just wished I hadnt eaten so much for dinner!

i did about 3 miles today felt like it was all uphill so hard work!
Bravemom and threebirds you are doing so well!! :)

Got about 8 miles over the last few days

way to go girls :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
We're a third of the way there

Everyone check i have your tallies right on the first page :)

it will be hard for me to get a walk in over the next couple of days, but will try.

Good luck everyone :hugs:

Just in from 2 mile walk - different route this eve, thought it would be longer, but plenty of hills to get the heart going! Weather is changing and i'm wrking tomor night so that's probably me til Fri. Hows everyone else getting on?
:hugs: X

Walked for a hour today but was with the kids so am saying two miles please :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Two miles for me today! :) This was an amazing idea btw

No walk today and i ate loads of junk! :-(
I find it gives me motivation too if i was doing it alone i probably would have given up by now!

No walk today and i ate loads of junk! :-(
I find it gives me motivation too if i was doing it alone i probably would have given up by now!

Hiya yeh while i am doing well with the walking I am going through a bad junk phase. I need to be watching my weight & getting it down as the BMI threshold for free IVF/ICSI on the NHS where I live is 35 but coming down to 30 and Im on the borderline at 30. But I keep eating crap between meals :-(
Gotta stay away from the choc!

Keep up the walking - we'll soon be halfway there!

:hugs:

Aw, I LOVE this idea. Is it too late to join in, will there be a November challenge like this?

1.5 miles for me today - but all off road, hiking up and down muddy hills :) good walk and a wee bit of sunshine too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->