• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October 2011 Buddies!!

TexasUni

Reaction score
My estimated due date is October 4th, 2011:happydance:!!! Anyone due around that time???? :thumbup:

Hey chick -CONGRATS!!! im also 4 weeks today but EDD is 6th October, happy to be buddies! how are you? x

Hey chick -CONGRATS!!! im also 4 weeks today but EDD is 6th October, happy to be buddies! how are you? x

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Our EDD's are sooo close together!!!!! I'm feeling great, just a little sore in my abdomen since I tried to workout (gently). UGH. How are you doing??? :hugs:

I'm happy to be buddies as well !!!!:thumbup:

:hi:Hi Ladies,

Can i please be a buddy too:flower:?

I found out i was pregnant on 30th of Jan, and I am due 8th of October 2011.

yay! welcome hun xx congrats and a H&H 9 months to you xx

Hi can I join u, my edd is 7th October. Anyone got any symptoms yet? I'm hungry but other than that I feel ok

Yeah I'm pretty much the same, really hungry, but i also still have cramping and a little tired :sleep:.

same here, i know ive overdone things when i get cramps ;o( im so tired and have more sensitive boobs, bit bloated but other than that all is good! have my first scan booked for the 28th and ill be 8W6d soooooo excited xx how are you ladies?

Please can I join too? I got my BFP on 28th Jan and my EDD is 11th October. My AF type cramps have eased off thank god but I'm constantly hungry, tired and my boobs are sore & feel bigger. Other than that I feel great!

Just thought I'd chime in and say I am October 3rd.

Very nervous because I had a miscarriage in October 2010, but so far so good with this baby... first I had low HCG and now my HCG levels are kinda high (more than doubling every 2-3 days, one time it quadrupled.)

Sadly I won't let myself get completely invested until I have my ultrasound next week.

:hi: can I join, I got my BFP 29/1 and due I think 8th October!

V nervous due to my earlier losses but trying so hard to stay positive! I have my first scan on the 18th Feb...please be a sticky and let me see a hb!

hello,

Congratulations to you all!!

I'm due 2nd October and feeling very sick and tired, have been for about 2 weeks now. Very happy though. Glad to hear there are so many people due around the same time:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"