****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

grace10209

Reaction score
Hi All
I searched for an Oct 2013 rainbow babies thread and I couldn't find one so I figured I would start this. If I missed it here in PAL let me know.

Anyway, I am newly pregnant after my ectopic loss 6 months ago in August. I am sooo thrilled to be pregnant again and of course I am nervous too.

I promised myself that I would LET MYSELF be excited and enjoy this pregnancy for every moment and only get upset once I had a reason too.

If there is anyone else out there that is newly pregnant and due in October sometime, I would love to go through this journey together.

My first beta was yesterday, it was 14dpo and the number was 269, I go back on Monday for another check. My RE"s office is going to watch me like i hawk is what im guessing!

hope everyone is doing well. Im too scared to start a preg journal at this point! maybe once I see that the baby is infact in my uterus then i'll feel brave enough!

I am 36 and this is DH and I's first baby. Hope you all with join me! xoxoxo

Hi Grace,

Congratulations on getting your bfp! I am also newly pregnant, 5 weeks today, due on the 5th October by my dates. How about you? I had an mc on the 5th November, at 12+2, which left me and hubby devastated. So excited and completely terrified at the same time! Xxx

I am uncertain of my due date. I Od really early so not sure if I'm 4 weeks or a little earlier.
I am 15dpo and got bfp yesterday, but I Od on CD10, instead of 14 which is the norm.

Jan 9 was first day of af, and I O'd i
On jan 18, what do you think???

I went to pregnology and it says between oct 12 and oct 16

Dreamer
Keep positive thoughts going, this is it, you gotta have faith :)

That sounds about right! Jan 1st was the first day of af for me (makes it nice and easy!) and I think I ovulated on either the 11th or 12th... I was using the clear blue fertility monitor and that's when I got my peak days. I have a 25 day cycle so on due date calculators that puts me due on the 5th October and that i conceived on the 12th which ties up. On the calculators which just go on last af... And assume 28 day cycle it's the 8th October, but I think that's less accurate. I got my Bfp on the 22nd (10 or 11 dpo) and so now i'm 21 or 22dpo :happydance: Are you in the US? Lots of luck to us both xxx

According to just mommies if you concieved on jan 8th you would be due on October 11th :winkwink:

That sounds about right! Jan 1st was the first day of af for me (makes it nice and easy!) and I think I ovulated on either the 11th or 12th... I was using the clear blue fertility monitor and that's when I got my peak days. I have a 25 day cycle so on due date calculators that puts me due on the 5th October and that i conceived on the 12th which ties up. On the calculators which just go on last af... And assume 28 day cycle it's the 8th October, but I think that's less accurate. I got my Bfp on the 22nd (10 or 11 dpo) and so now i'm 21 or 22dpo :happydance: Are you in the US? Lots of luck to us both xxx

Yes I am in the US, in New England, I am so excited. how are you feeling? i have no symptoms, well boobs feel bigger and maybe a little sore and im a tiny bit crampy but thats it. Im excited for my 2nd beta on monday. Hoping for 269 to double, so somewhere around 540 or over is the goal.

when is your first doctors appt? im am going to have a ton of doctors appts because of my loss and my age.

where are you?

I'm in England - wish we had beta readings! Instead I have done about 15 pregnancy tests lol reassuring to see the lines get darker each time! I won't get to see the midwife until I'm nearly 9 weeks, which is usual! And even then just to fill in paper work! But hubby and I have booked a private early scan when I am 8 weeks - 3 weeks today and i cannot wait! Then we get the standard first scan at about 12 -13 weeks..... I had my mc two days before my first scan, hence why we decided this time to have one much earlier. How far did you get last time? An ectopic must have been really scary.

I am really really tired and I've had some nausea (not that bad, but i've been sick twice), also seem to be coming down with a mild cold too which I think is quite common, oh and I'm really bloated that my tummy is sticking out already lol

Hi ladies,

I was just about to start a new thread for October babies! Glad to have come accross this one!
I found out I am pg on Monday. I'm 15 dpo today, and according to ff due on the 11th October, God willing. So Grace, we are bump buddies litterally!!

I'm in the Uk too and no beta testing for us :(
But I keep POAS to see those lines darken every other day (well more like every day' loool), until I can go for a private scan around 6-7 weeks. Not sure if I'll do the scan, but that's the plan.

I wish a sticky bean (or 2) for everyone!!
xxx

According to just mommies if you concieved on jan 8th you would be due on October 11th :winkwink:

No, my AF started on Jan 9th, I Ovulated on Jan 18....... :) or is that when you meant? Jan 18th and forgot the 1? that makes sense then!!!

Hi ladies,

I was just about to start a new thread for October babies! Glad to have come accross this one!
I found out I am pg on Monday. I'm 15 dpo today, and according to ff due on the 11th October, God willing. So Grace, we are bump buddies litterally!!

But I keep POAS to see those lines darken every other day (well more like every day' loool), until I can go for a private scan around 6-7 weeks. Not sure if I'll do the scan, but that's the plan.

xxx

OMG YES! I AM 15DPO too! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
im so thrilled! how are you feeling? i am getting these pulling, twinges like about 1 inch under my belly buttom and lower, and then every once in a while on both sides, wierd.
I am thrilled. I had a loss before so my doctor will monitor me very closely which is the why the beta tests, I'll go every few days until im far along enough for them to do Ultrasound. I can't wait! I am so thrilled.

This is my first child, does anyone else have any children already? yay :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies,

xxx

Glad you joined us and congratulations on your pregnancy! Also makes me feel better that I am not the only one with a POAS addiction! Ha ha

yay dreamer, so exciting! how are you feeling? anything going on?

I believe im pregnant, im so thrilled. yay and we all get to go through this process together! HOW AWESOME!

Hi ladies, I'm really glad to find a thread like this, I suffered two losses last year, one at 12 weeks in June and one at 11 weeks (but only developed to 5) in Sep, I feel really lucky to have conceived the second month of trying especially as I'm 41:) I'm due October 9th. Am very excited to be pregnant again but also very nervous xxxxxxxxxxxxps I am also still testing to see progression, it makes me feel better, also still taking my temperature everyday

Congrats ladies! Mind if I join your thread? I got my BFP yesterday and am also due October 11th, calculating from my LMP.

I'm hoping the third time is the charm for us! I'm 27 and on Crinone 8% (progesterone) to help things stick. After two MMC in the last year I think we deserve a sticky bean!

Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to the journey with you ladies!

Grace: I have those twinges too! This is my third, already have 2 boys, 10 (today, OMG!!!) and 3. I'm hoping for a lil girl, but I have a feeling it's a boy.

Dreamer: lool, at least it's not a dangerous addiction!!! Or soon we'd have to open POAS rehabs!

Oasis: glad you came this way, I was starting to miss you!!

Emmy: welcome! Wow! We've now got 3 rainbows due october 11th!!!

Hi ummi!! Me too, really glad you gave me this link, lovely to be able to stay in touch and share everything with you all. I've done 3 pregnancy tests today dh thinks I'm mad lol xxxxxxx

Hahah!!! I managed to do only one!!! Skipping it tomorrow (if I can) loool! I haven't shown them all to dh, only the digi. I am planning on sticking the sticks on a sheet of paper and show him the progression.

I know... sounds weird.... But after all the ttc business, nothing more is going to surprise him!!!

Oh, and I still temp too btw!!! Anything that could make me feel a bit more relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->