October 2013-TTC'ers :)

americanhoney

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to find some cycle buddies to go through this TTC journey. I have one son, Luke, who is 19 months and we are now actively trying for Baby #2. Hoping for Pink but overall praying for a Healthy, Full-Term Baby! :baby:

This is my 2nd Cycle TTC and am Currently on CD5. I am using a Fertility Monitor, OPK's and would love to chart my temp but don't know how that works.

:dust:

Hi!!!! I am getting ready to start actively TTC #2. DH had been NTNP but we haven't had a lot of DTD time so after this cycle ends it will officially be go time! My daughter will be 15 months on the 20th. I am the opposite and hoping for a boy :) of course either way we will be thrilled. I won't be using opks or charting at first. I did do both of those when we were trying for the first one. This time I want to see if it will happen without tracking since my cycles are so regular now. I was on clomid to get preg. With my daughter. So hoping this time it happens without help :) if u need help charting let me know! Good luck and baby dust!

Hi!!!! I am getting ready to start actively TTC #2. DH had been NTNP but we haven't had a lot of DTD time so after this cycle ends it will officially be go time! My daughter will be 15 months on the 20th. I am the opposite and hoping for a boy :) of course either way we will be thrilled. I won't be using opks or charting at first. I did do both of those when we were trying for the first one. This time I want to see if it will happen without tracking since my cycles are so regular now. I was on clomid to get preg. With my daughter. So hoping this time it happens without help :) if u need help charting let me know! Good luck and baby dust!

So fun!! Yes, I hope you conceive without using anything to help track! That makes it so much more exciting :) I hope you get your boy this go round too!
It's crazy how soon the hubs and I started thinking about TTC #2! I was so overwhelmed with having my 1st that I thought it would be years before I started thinking about a second. We will definitely be happy either way just want a healthy full-term baby! This is my second cycle and am expecting my O day the middle of next week. Please keep me posted on any news. Hope you get that BFP real soon! :baby:

Hey ladies, I am new to the site. I am also trying to conceive this month. We tried last month without using any ovulation kits and I ended up being 8 days late for my period and so we obviously did not time it right because we are back to trying this month. This month we got clear blue digital ovulation tests...has anyone else had success using these? or is anyone else using these as well?

Hey ladies, I am new to the site. I am also trying to conceive this month. We tried last month without using any ovulation kits and I ended up being 8 days late for my period and so we obviously did not time it right because we are back to trying this month. This month we got clear blue digital ovulation tests...has anyone else had success using these? or is anyone else using these as well?

Well hang in there and hopefully it won't take you long to get your BFP! :)
I primarily use a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor but am also using OPK's as well. I've read that you should use OPK's along with checking your temp the same time every morning. You can chart your temp using fertilityfriend.com The monitor really is a breeze to use but more costly. The sticks are just as efficient but to really track your cycles well you should test around noon and then again around 8pm. Once your LH surge appears on the test you will ovulate within 24-36 hours following. The LH surge first shows in the blood and it takes up to 6 hours to show through a urine test (OPK). So basically by testing at noon and then again at night you'll better pinpoint ovulation. I buy the New Choice OPK's at the Dollar Tree! :)

Thank you!!! Good luck! You are getting close to your O day! Hope u are getting a lot of BD in :) AF is due on Saturday. I should O around the 10th or 11th of Nov. So we will see. Fingers crossed! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. We had a busy weekend.

Hi Zdots!!! Welcome! I used those OPKs before. They seemed to work for me. I also temped and charted. I would recommend it. :) good luck! Can't wait to see some BFPs!

Hello everyone!

October is my hubs and I first month TTC. I would love to get pregnant on the first try but what are the chances of that.

I need some advice and support because I don't want to tell my family or friends that were trying. I would just rather surprise them. My husband is 25 and I am 21, we have been married for over 2 years and are ready to expand our family.

I need your input on my current situation.

My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN. Had a dream that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, but it was a used pregnancy test. Weird? So then i took another one to be sure and it was positive also, but it was a tampon not a preg test.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

20dpo- no spotting, BFN =( Congested and tired. Cried while watching After Earth. I never cry at movies, ever! So these last two i cried at are weird.

21dpo- normal white/clear discharge

I plan on testing this saturday, but im thinking the weird bleeding may have been some sort of period??

Ill keep you ladies posted. =)
Baby Dust!!!!

Hello everyone!

October is my hubs and I first month TTC. I would love to get pregnant on the first try but what are the chances of that.

I need some advice and support because I don't want to tell my family or friends that were trying. I would just rather surprise them. My husband is 25 and I am 21, we have been married for over 2 years and are ready to expand our family.

I need your input on my current situation.

My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN. Had a dream that i took a pregnancy test and it was positive, but it was a used pregnancy test. Weird? So then i took another one to be sure and it was positive also, but it was a tampon not a preg test.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

20dpo- no spotting, BFN =( Congested and tired. Cried while watching After Earth. I never cry at movies, ever! So these last two i cried at are weird.

21dpo- normal white/clear discharge

I plan on testing this saturday, but im thinking the weird bleeding may have been some sort of period??

Ill keep you ladies posted. =)
Baby Dust!!!!

I got pregnant with one cycle with my 1st son but I was using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. You could definitely be pregnant...I had brown spotting from pregnancy week 6-8 that was leftover from implantation. Please keep me posted on what you find out! If not pregnancy then you may have just had a very light period? :thumbup:

Americanhoney, we have the exact same anniversary date. =) I will definitely let you know what i find out. I plan on testing this weekend. Husband says he has super sperm, so we shall see. lol Praying for a BFP.

Americanhoney, we have the exact same anniversary date. =) I will definitely let you know what i find out. I plan on testing this weekend. Husband says he has super sperm, so we shall see. lol Praying for a BFP.

Aww how fun!! I love being married. Yes, keep me posted. I'm going to start testing on the 31st-1st at 10dpo!

I love being married too. I got so much grief for getting married so young (18), but as hard as it has been at times.....i wouldn't change it for the world.

keep me posted on your progress. I hope you get your BFP. =)

Aw wish I could help! Sounds like you could be in your way to a BFP though :) best of luck!
My hubby and I almost got married June 4th but that day was booked as well as the rest of June so we went with July 2,2011! Haha crazy.
AF is due on Saturday and I can already feel her coming! I'm excited because as soon as se leaves it will be go time! Can't wait!

Aw wish I could help! Sounds like you could be in your way to a BFP though :) best of luck!
My hubby and I almost got married June 4th but that day was booked as well as the rest of June so we went with July 2,2011! Haha crazy.
AF is due on Saturday and I can already feel her coming! I'm excited because as soon as se leaves it will be go time! Can't wait!

Aww That's Awesome! Congrats on having a little girl :) I have a little boy so I'm praying for some Pink this time! I know what you mean when it comes to AF. As much as I dread it I'm thankful that I'm normal and have a regular cycle. A lot of women can't say the same so I'm grateful for AF and the chance to try again. Hopefully, we will get a BFP! Keep me posted!! :hugs:

Shelbs- aw really! That's so cool. Mine is July 12 and my daughters is July 20th. :)

So far no AF :( I have a regular 28 day cycle normally. I hope she shows soon.

AF still hasn't showed... I haven't tested since Saturday. I'm still waiting. I don't want to see a negative. Doesn't make sense for me to be this late. Hoping a miracle is growing inside me. We only BD once! Plus DH pulled out because at the time we weren't trying. Would love to see a BFP.

AF still hasn't showed... I haven't tested since Saturday. I'm still waiting. I don't want to see a negative. Doesn't make sense for me to be this late. Hoping a miracle is growing inside me. We only BD once! Plus DH pulled out because at the time we weren't trying. Would love to see a BFP.

I hope this is it for you!! Sounds very promising :) Like you, I have a 28 day cycle. I'm 9po today so I think I'll test in the morning. I know it's too early but I can't help myself! Please keep me posted!! :hugs:

Hi girls, can I join please? We are ttc baby no 2, this is our first month - our boy is 2 years and 3 months old. So AF just finishing so we are starting this month - yay! x

Hi girls, can I join please? We are ttc baby no 2, this is our first month - our boy is 2 years and 3 months old. So AF just finishing so we are starting this month - yay! x

Of course! Will you be using anything to better pinpoint O? I use th CBFM which I Love! Hope you get that BFP quickly!! Keep us posted :)

Hey thanks! Well AF arrived 5 days late! But I'm just thankful she finally came. I'm excited we can finally start TTC this cycle! :) I need to change my ticker now. Where are you in ur cycle?

Welcome Caz!!! Good luck! This is our first month trying too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"