• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October 2014...starting Clomid for the 1st time! Anyone else?

Yes Ladies!!!! Tested this morning! :bfp: :dance:God is so good! I am so thankful! How am I supposed to go to work today? :laugh2:

Attachments

• IMG_20141112_061300.jpg
    IMG_20141112_061300.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats piper!

I have an odd question, have any of you experienced higher temps while taking Provera? I started it on Saturday, and now my chart is showing that I maybe ovulated on Thursday? Now I don't know if it's the Provera working, or if I really did o on my own.....

Congrats piper!!!!!!! You should call in to work!!! Lol so happy for you!!

Miskas, I'm not sure...I've never taken provera! Anyone else??

Great news, Piper!!! Fx for you!

LilRu- that is an insane bill! All of my blood tests have been on the NHS so I have no advice.

miskas mommy- sorry, I don't know either. I've only been on provera once but I wasn't TTC so wasn't paying attention to anything like that.

MrsLake- good luck with your wait!

drjo- good luck with the OPKs!

OH's father passed away this morning- it's been sad, but also a bit of a relief as it's been really hard the last few days. Surprisingly, we managed to get a BD session in last night. So let's hope if I ovulate, that session or the one from Saturday is enough! I feel like from what the nurse said Monday night, it should have happened by now. I never got a solid smiley with the CB digi though. I guess I'll just have to keep testing and see what happens. We're going to go home on Friday, so maybe we can get in a few more sessions then just in case. I'm not getting a blood draw and don't temp so just have to wait for AF.

Taurus, my dr. wrote it as "anovulation" even though I ovulate, and he said he did that so the insurance would cover it...and I thought that was weird at the time, bc wouldn't anovulation be considered infertility? Insurance is looking into it, I told them I wasn't seeking infertility treatment, just checking my hormone levels. So hopefully I don't get stuck with it!

PIPER, CONGRATS HONEY!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING! :) :yellow:

Fezzle, Sorry about your loss. Definitely keep bd'ing when you get back home.. GL :kiss:

DrJo, that looks pretty close to (+) to me. I never got a line as dark as the control line either, and I was definitely ovulating, so I would consider this a (+)..GL, catch that egg :sex:

AFM, I've been pretty calm about things after my breakdown on cd14. So calm, we didn't even bd for 3 days after bd'ing that night. I guess I just got tired of it all...But I woke up this morning if full tww mode on cd20! I've been calculating when I can start testing, whether or not I should make a trip to walmart and stock up on cheapies, and analyzing every symptom...Speaking of symptoms mine are, lots of creamy and ewhitish cm, cramping around my right ovary that goes down the top of my thigh, and the craziest most vivid dreams I have ever had in my life last night, really I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep all night! Anyhow, I always have pg symptoms in tww, or should I say bad PMS...lol.
:dust: :hugs: :hug: :dust: :pink: :blue: :dust: :yellow: :kiss:

Thank you so much Ladies!!! I am so excited!!!! Looking forward to seeing BFPs from all of you in the near future!

Spotted a teeny tiny bit...af will most likely be here by tomorrow night! :(

But it's ok. I am calling to get my next clomid prescription filled in the a.m.

Lilru- I so hope your insurance gets taken care of! Kmfx you get good news on that very soon!!

Hello Ladies,

Tell me what do you think about this. I'm on CD 25 and this morning my temp was still high but I'm having some light brown spotting with a little cramping mostly on the right side. Do you think I'm out this month?

Congrats Piper! Hopefully we have some others joining you soon with their BFP's!!!

On 6DPO I was quite crampy all day on my right ovary and had some redish/pinkish spotting for about 5 hours. Gathered since I'm being monitored and paying for it I would call my clinic. The nurse said she would be hoping it's implantation spotting and the cramping of my right ovary is because this was the side I ovulated from and it's working overtime to make the hormones needed to sustain a pregnancy.
Today is 8DPO and i'm still crampy on the right side but not as intense as it was and I just feel heavy in my uterus area. I've never felt this before, but I've also never had a known ovulation, so this is all new to me.
Due to having pregnyl on 6DPO I can't test until at least Thursday which makes me 13 DPO. I really don't think I'll last that long!

Talked to another of my midwives tonight. She suggested we do bloodwork for LH, FSH, and prolactin to help determine if I have pcos and need metformin, or if I have a pituitary problem. I like having a plan! Will find out around Thanksgiving if I ovulated a few days ago. My progesterone the day before ovulation came back at 2.1. But now I don't want provera if I may have ovulated on Wednesday.

Hello ladies... Just checking in..

Drjo GL with your plan and bloodwork! Fx you had a strong o this cycle :hug:

MrsLake, how are u feeling? Hangin there the next few days till u can test. Fx it's a BFP for you! :dust:

Taurus, how are you feeling? Did the darn witch get u full force? :witch: FX this next cycle is all yours and you get a beautiful holiday gift if so. Did your dr. Up your clomid mg?

Afm, super busy so haven't been stressing much about the ttw.. First cycle in a very long time that it hasn't killed me not knowing. Honestly, I already feel out this cycle for some reason. Haven't tested and kinda preparing myself for AFs arrival on Wed and starting 100mg of clomid next cycle. I just don't feel pg, no symptoms at all.

GL girls! Keep us updated. :dust: :yellow:
:dust:

11 dpo today and I had a streak of pink/light red in almost ewcm.
I'm so tempted to take a test. BT is Friday and i just wish it was today.
I spent all day Saturday feeling lightheaded and nauseous. I had been awake for 90 mins before i was ready for bed again.

I really hope this turns into a bfp!

Spoke too soon....went from relaxed to totally stressed out last 2 days of ttw mode... Now having Af cramping since late last night, which is what probably set me off emotionally. Feel like the witch is about to show up a couple days early, even ran to the bathroom thinking she arrived. But just had watery cm. Should I just go buy a couple cheap tests and call in my next months rx? Don't have any on hand and I'm trying hard to convince myself that another (-) will be too much a disappointment to deal with today. Any advice? Kinda feel like I'm driving myself nuts either way so what's the difference!

The sane side of me says not to test.
The crazy side says to test daily until BFP or AF.

I feel your pain LilRu, FFsays AF will be here Friday. I have my BT on Friday, but I've peed on two sticks, both are positive, but I don't know if it's Pregnyl or a real BFP. I'm 6 days past my last Pegnyl. Monday's test was darker than Sunday's. I've bought more tests this morning and will be using all of them between now and Friday.

I never thought myself as an addicted POASer, but look at me now

The sane side of me says not to test.
The crazy side says to test daily until BFP or AF.

I feel your pain LilRu, FFsays AF will be here Friday. I have my BT on Friday, but I've peed on two sticks, both are positive, but I don't know if it's Pregnyl or a real BFP. I'm 6 days past my last Pegnyl. Monday's test was darker than Sunday's. I've bought more tests this morning and will be using all of them between now and Friday.

I never thought myself as an addicted POASer, but look at me now

I had no idea how long you had to wait to get a true (+) so I googled it, this is what I found:

"If you need to find out sooner, you can do some math and figure it out. hCG has a half-life of 28 hours in your body, which means that your hCG levels should decrease by half every 28 hours. There are three injection amounts; 10 000 IU, 5000 IU, and 2500 IU. If you have had the 10 000 IU shot, you’ll need to wait for at least 14 days after the shot to take the pregnancy test; the 5000 IU test will have you waiting 10 days, and a week’s wait for the 2500 IU shot."

You must be sooooo freaking out! I hope its a true positive, FX for you, girl!!!! Although, it sounds like technically its too soon to know for sure. But I guess if your line is getting darker or staying the same and not getting lighter, than the amount of hcg is not decreasing, which is a good sign. I would do fmu for the next couple days and compare color. Maybe take pics? Omg, this is getting crazy obsession!:bunny: What amount of hcg was your last injection? :kiss:

I didn't pick up any hpts, and I'm not leaving the house again today, so I'm proud to say I resisted the temptation. I guess I'm just so traumatized by all the (-)'s I've seen. Last month, I bought a bunch of $ store hpts, and tested my brains out. I think that's what did me in. Cramping is pretty bad today though, and not usually like this 2 days before AF. I'm thinking I may have developed a cyst or clomid is giving me a crazy period. FX it's neither of those situations. :af:

My last booster was 1500. So quite a bit less than the 2500 that says 7 days.
I've since pee'd on another test and test and control line are almost as dark as each other. I almost want to tell my DH but I don't want him to get his hopes up.

My first clomid round left me with crazy cramps, but I didn't ovulate.
Well done on not getting any hpt's! I wouldn't have been able to stay sane this tww without testing.

I'm contemplating calling my clinic and moving testing day to Thursday, just to shave 1 day off my waiting...

My last booster was 1500. So quite a bit less than the 2500 that says 7 days.
I've since pee'd on another test and test and control line are almost as dark as each other. I almost want to tell my DH but I don't want him to get his hopes up.

My first clomid round left me with crazy cramps, but I didn't ovulate.
Well done on not getting any hpt's! I wouldn't have been able to stay sane this tww without testing.

I'm contemplating calling my clinic and moving testing day to Thursday, just to shave 1 day off my waiting...

That sounds really hopeful! Keep me updated, and yes try to make an earlier appt if u can. :happydance::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"