tanikins
kandi123
lilmisscaviar
justme43
magicalmom2be

Baby Dust to All of Us!
:dust:

Waves
hello. Not my first cycle, but my first proper testing with opks and bbt. I have two options because I have two fertile periods in october so will have a think which one.:happydance:

My af is due now. Still not sure if getting a bfp, think I'm gonna give it a few more days before I test, waited this long

Could you put me down for the 5-10 just to be safe to be sorry.

Hey ladies! Praying that all members have their BFPs before the year is out!

darkriver -- You have TWO fertile periods??? Is it possible that you could try for both? Or would that increase the possibility for multiples? Also, 5-10...is that October 5?

kern -- What CD are you on? I know I hate seeing BFNs, so like you, I plan to wait as long as possible for AF before testing. But really, AF is the same as a BFN, so...

tanikins -- I know I can't wait to obsess! lol... And glad to have a group of ladies to obsess with. DP is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy, so obsessing over this would be out of his element. He would prefer if it "just happened."

wanna-b-mummy-- Hey there!

I'm here, I'm here! Thanks for setting this up :)

When does everyone's cycle start and when do you think you'll be testing?

Mine starts on the 23rd this month. I hope to be able to test by about the 15th-17th of oct., but my O date varies by about 5 days so I'm not sure...

darkriver -- You have TWO fertile periods??? Is it possible that you could try for both? Or would that increase the possibility for multiples? Also, 5-10...is that October 5?

kern -- What CD are you on? I know I hate seeing BFNs, so like you, I plan to wait as long as possible for AF before testing. But really, AF is the same as a BFN, so...

tanikins -- I know I can't wait to obsess! lol... And glad to have a group of ladies to obsess with. DP is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy, so obsessing over this would be out of his element. He would prefer if it "just happened."

Ovuline says I start one on the 2october to the 7th and the other one starts 30th. I dont know about multiples. I usually get a positive on the the last day of predicted fertile period. My donor is on stand by but waiting for a period which should come as I havent tried this month

Hey! I'm CD27, I just counted properly for the first time haha. And I honestly don't know if I am or not, my discharge has been through the roof in that I think af will be here any second but she's not. Yet.

I've got a ton of symptoms that could be something, sore bbs, cramps, very dischargey, hungry, moody, tired, back aches, thirsty, etc....orrrrrr it could all be symptom spotting. I'm going to wait until I for sure miss my af before testing, I have no tests here at home so it saves me the temptation. Haha. We will know in the next few days!

Today's OPK (one at the bottom) is starting to darken. I think tomorrow or the next day will be *the day*

Attachments

• ovtests.jpg
    ovtests.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
Looking good! I might have to grab an opk or two this month just to see two lines on SOMETHING! Lol

Kern did you test yet?

Hey ladies I'm here, still dithering though. I'll be sticking around and hopefully in the next few weeks we will be sure. We really should wait until we have our mortgage approval if we are to be really sensible and know exactly what we will be able to afford (we are both self employed and know it wont be as simple as it is for most ) so this will determine if we can have the extra bedrooms wet want, what spec and whether we will need to do work to the house all things that will contribute. If we weren't planning on buying in the very near future, and planned to rent where we are now it would be all stations go. Best case scenario, we get our generous lol mortgage promise in October and can buy the house weve already seen. We've saved our deposit and are now just waiting for that last tax year to close. So frustrating! The fight between my head and heart continues

Ladies what happens when you get a build up on an ic ovulation test but don't get a positive and then after your darkest test, the next days is very faint almost white again. Would you consider that your positive if you weren't temping too?

You may have missed testing the surge, and that was as close to positive as you will get. You may ovulate later. The test might be faulty and not actually get as dark as the control line....lots of factors with those dang things!

We're kind of on the fence still, too. I remain hopeful, but we'll see....

well I had interesting surprise. Ordered some clearblue digital ovulation tests. i ordered one pack and got two! I rang the store and they said keep it as its a mistake on their behalf. Dont mind if I do:happydance:

Ladies what happens when you get a build up on an ic ovulation test but don't get a positive and then after your darkest test, the next days is very faint almost white again. Would you consider that your positive if you weren't temping too?

It would be hard to tell...but if it coincided with the amount of days you have in your cycle, then maybe....

For example: if you have a 29 day cycle and your darkest test was on CD15, I'd say yes, you O. Do you think AF would be due 12 to 14 days after that darkest line? They say AF comes about 14 days after O...even if your cycles are as long as 28 or 40.

well I had interesting surprise. Ordered some clearblue digital ovulation tests. i ordered one pack and got two! I rang the store and they said keep it as its a mistake on their behalf. Dont mind if I do:happydance:

Oh wow! You got the hook up! Fx you won't need so many...and you get a BFN soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->