October 2018 due dates

navywag

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so on Saturday we found out we are expecting baby #3! After 3 years of trying I'm still in shock!
Due date calculate estimates my due date at the 7th October, would be lovely to have a group of us all around the same stage 😘

Hi! I'm due October 7th too with baby number 3! How are you feeling?

Congrats all :flower:
I found out yesterday and my due date is Oct 4 (my DH birthday :))

Hi ladies!!! I'm also expecting!!With my #4! I don't know when my exact EDD will be. I'm guessing around beginning Oct. But it could also be end Sept.

So glad there are few of us already ��
How are you all feeling?
I've just got bad heartburn and I'm so bloated it's rediculous! Look like I'm 5 months gone already!!

I have an 11yr old girl and a 3 1/2 yr old boy, how about you ladies? X

Hi ladies!!! I'm also expecting!!With my #4! I don't know when my exact EDD will be. I'm guessing around beginning Oct. But it could also be end Sept.

Omg hun congratulations! We will be due near the same time :flower:

I have 2 little boys already navywag 5.5 years and my youngest is 1 next week :cloud9: it took me a long time to conceive my second child and this time I got pregnant first go (fertility injections)

I'm feeling ok, cramping, on off hot flushes, hungry a lot! No nausea yet but it usually hits 5/6 weeks :coffee:

So glad there are few of us already ��
How are you all feeling?
I've just got bad heartburn and I'm so bloated it's rediculous! Look like I'm 5 months gone already!!

I have an 11yr old girl and a 3 1/2 yr old boy, how about you ladies? X

I had a sour stomach this morning as well. I have a daughter who will be 2 in 2 weeks and I don't remember feeling off so soon! I've also been tired.. but I cant complain, its so worth it :winkwink:

According to my lmp, I am due October 1st....but I think maybe the end of September. I am 5 weeks today! This will be #3 for me!

I am due my #4 on I think October 4th. Feeling extremely tired and bloated but other than that, all good! The fatigue is horrendous, I had it badly like this for my first but the other 2 i wasn’t so bad so this is a horrible shock haha x

Anyone else not quite believe it yet?!
I'm feeling very crampy today, kids are in school/nursery so I'm lying on the sofa eating biscuits, the only thing I've felt like eating today!

I can't remember from previous pregnancies, do you phone doctor straight away!? I don't know if I feel ready yet! X

I am due my #4 on I think October 4th. Feeling extremely tired and bloated but other than that, all good! The fatigue is horrendous, I had it badly like this for my first but the other 2 i wasn’t so bad so this is a horrible shock haha x

Congrats on #4. That is awesome! I want a big family myself. You and I share a due date! :)

Congrats to all girls :flower:

Im due 7th October but having planned csection so it’ll be a week earlier..

Baby No3 for us aswell :)

Im still letting it sink in as ours wasnt planned Lol!

I'm feeling very crampy today, kids are in school/nursery so I'm lying on the sofa eating biscuits, the only thing I've felt like eating today!

I can't remember from previous pregnancies, do you phone doctor straight away!? I don't know if I feel ready yet! X

Haha I rang up yesterday and have my booking in appointment March 1st when I’ll be 9 weeks I think x

Congrats on #4. That is awesome! I want a big family myself. You and I share a due date! :)

Thanks we are very excited to tell the kids! Not sure how my eldest will feel as she’s 9 and it’s a funny age but the younger 2 are baby mad! My son says he would only want a brother though haha x

Definitely not sunk in here yet! I can't believe I was actually able to plan when I wanted to fall pregnant and did first go, not something I'm used to after years of infertility before my second baby!
I went and saw my gp already and rang my fertility nurse! I get an early scan around 7/8 weeks and my usual appts around 12 weeks

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2456605-october-2018-bumpkins.html#post38818073

New October due date thread ladies, :flower: I didn't feel it was right to expect buttons to update the old one after she had a chemical.

Thanks we are very excited to tell the kids! Not sure how my eldest will feel as she’s 9 and it’s a funny age but the younger 2 are baby mad! My son says he would only want a brother though haha x

Haha everyones got an opinion :haha:, I'm sure theyll all be excited to have another sibling to play with!

Im still trying to convince myself its real! I called today to become a new patient at a much better office than my first time around, and am awaiting a call back.. might as well get that ball rolling :)

I got decent sleep last night but I can’t even keep my eyes open today! I connect deeply with you on this one, it’s hard getting through this work day I just want to zzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->