October Babes!

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
Got my BFP ! abit cautious, had a loss back in december at 10 weeks!

Anyway my due date is October 5..i think! lol

Sticky baby Dust to us all xxx :dust:

Congratulation hun hope you have a successful pregnancy.
Sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you too:hugs:
I am due later September early October :cloud9:

hey there!! Congrats!!! Also due in October - the 1st. There's another thread for people due the end of Sept/ early October if you are interested??

Sorry about your loss. Its hard to get passed, but found for me getting pregnant again helped loads.

Congrats again hun, i'm a day behind you and due on 6th October :)

So nervous at the min tho, will be happier when things have moved along a bit lol xx

Congrats hun! Im due oct 6th ( roughly) ive got my first scan booked for feb 28th and found out last sunday! got a 1-2 week on a cb digi and today I got a 2-3 so taking it as good signs xxx

Congratulations!
my edd is Oct 2nd. My last pregnancy was lost at 8 weeks so im also extremely anxious this time around. Trying to stay positive though, every pregnancy is different.
I have my first midwifes appointment on feb 11th (@ nearly 7wks). Am really hoping to get booked in for an early reassurance scan. x

If my calculations are correct i should be due Oct 4th! Had a 4 week scan to see if i was further. I wasnt there wasnt anything there yet but im positive when i go back in 2 weeks we will see it and see its little heart thumpin away. Had my bloods done yesterday and again tomorrow and ill find out my levels some time next week. Finding it hard to wait and see how things progress.

Hi All, not sure yet but have done 4 pregnancy tests today and confirm im pregnant. The clearblue says im 1-2 weeks pregnant. The last date of my period was about 26th December. So not sure. Have to see the doctor tomorrow but im scared.xx

Hi All, not sure yet but have done 4 pregnancy tests today and confirm im pregnant. The clearblue says im 1-2 weeks pregnant. The last date of my period was about 26th December. So not sure. Have to see the doctor tomorrow but im scared.xx

Hey hun hope ur ok, congrats! how long have you been trying? by my calculations if u have a 28 day cycle your due around october 4th and are about 4 weeks a couple of days! we are all nervous this early one its natural xxxx

Hiya have been trying but suffer badly with before with heavy periods and been anameiac and have to take b12 injections every 3 months. Didnt expect to be pregnant as i wasnt before but over the moon. its been a shock but did a test wed (negatitive) and last night had a tesco test and it there was a line with a faint line. only today its sinking and had blood tests today but still none the wiser as i thought im aneamic. and did another test another brand and this morning at 11 am said i was pregnant and two strong lines appeared. only then was going to lloyds to register (and they took a test and told me its negatitive) and paid 5.99 and left their emotionally upset. After taking two test decided to take another one and had a dark line and a faint line. After worrying and not getting in decided to do the clearblue digital - and said im pregnant and im about 1-2 weeks. Im so scared as what happened with Lloyds and im worried my doctor will tell me that im not. i keep checking the toilet roll not to see if im not bleeding but my period should have been the 23rd and havent come on and im always on the same day. I have also noticed breast tenderness. Thanks for your support im so scared. Got to see the doc 2mor have to ring upxx

sounds like the lloyds one was an anomaly, thing is i noticed that some of my cheapie tests the lines were so faint you really had to look again and again to see it, or maybe if your sample was later in the day the concentration was less? im sure it will all be ok, like you said she your gp they will know best xx

Yellowmellow, I can't imagine that you would have that many false positives hun, sounds to me like you are def pregnant!! Hope all goes well at the doc's today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->