**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Hello girls! :hi: I've moved over a few weeks early but as the others have said 2nd tri really doesn't seem to apply to me anymore. I CAN'T BELEIVE WE'RE IN 3RD TRI!!! :happydance: It's so surreal! In our 2nd tri thread I would get lost and behind so I'm hoping to be able to keep up with everyone here in 3rd tri!

My little Athena is a very active baby today. She's been quiet for a few days but not today! I think she was doing flips this morning! Had my 26 week appt yesterday... Doctor said the baby is measuring perfectly to her dates. I go for glucose testing at 28 weeks. He also agreed to order another ultrasound in the third tri as long as my insurance will cover it (which they will). As most of you know I had a horrible experience with my 20 week ultrasound. On the not so good side, he also told me I have edema in my legs and feet... :wacko: I've noticed my feet have been puffy lately, and my shoes have been tighter (jumped 2 shoes sizes, went from 6.5 US to 7.5 US) but I also work 30-35 hours a week so I thought it was just that.

Hope all you girls are doing good! I'm so excited to catch up with you as I pretty much gave up on 2nd tri thread because I was so behind. :blush:

Just got back from my holiday and having a nose about (to see what I have missed) and noticed that you have all just moved over. EEK! That means us (November babies) are next in line!

Good luck with 3rd tri ladies xx

Hi guys! I think I soort of belong here now...I'm probably going to be lurking in 2nd tri too for a few more weeks...seeing all the topics about people having their babies here really brings home how close we are to the finish line!

I'm doing well, had my 25 week appointment and nothing to worry about, except my iron is a little low. I have a GTT coming up, and hopefully going for 4D scan soon. :)

How is everyone doing?

Still measuring jsut over a week ahead although we have exact accurate dates for when we conceived. Think he's going to be a big boy :)

My bump seems to have really slowed down even though he nearly weighs 2 lbs.

He keeps kicking my boobs up when I'm not wearing a bra because they sit on my bump :rofl:

3 days till I'm OFFICIALLY 3rd TRI!!!!

I have been counting down to 26 + 3 for months!!! :wohoo:

I'm officially 3rd Tri, yay, I picked up my 27 week bounty pack today too, which actually is rubbish, lol!!!! xxx

I too am officially 3rd trimester now yay!

ellaandcallum where did you get bounty pack from, I haven't got a voucher for one :(

Ok I haven't been on here to update since my Dr. appt but he said I was measuring at 27 when I should be measuring 25. I knew he was a little big from the ultrasound but I worry about him being too big. For one, this is my 6th child. My youngest is 10 but since having her I have broken my pelvis in 3 places and now worry about being able to give birth vaginally without a c-section, especially if he's big. We will see how things progress...........

Yay for those who are officially 3rd Tri! :happydance:

Wantabelly I see your concern. What does your doctor say?

I too am officially 3rd trimester now yay!

ellaandcallum where did you get bounty pack from, I haven't got a voucher for one :(

It wasnt the bounty pack, my mistake, it was the Emma's Diary, I got that with my first pack but you can go online and print the voucher off. x

hi i'm officially here now too! Yeah. I'll have to go online for the emma's diary pack later xx

I have one more week to go until I'm over here! :shock:

Has anyone started getting extremely tired?

And the HEAT is killing me!!
I don't know if I was getting hotflashes or what, but my face was so red, and I was the only one sweating my butt off at work. It was horrid!

Wantabelly I see your concern. What does your doctor say?[/QUO

To be honest not a whole lot so far........ He just asked if I had any plates and I told him no. I let him know I would like to "try" to have the baby vaginally so he wouldn't just mark me down as a c-section. Obviously I want whats best for the baby and if I "have" to have a c-section then I will but I would really like to try on my own. I've never had one and I'm a bit scared of it :( I'm trying to educate myself just incase we have to go that route but we will see. My Dr. wants me to bring in the last x-rays I had of my pelvis which was about 2 years ago and then we will assess the baby's size later on in comparison to my x-rays......... So far he is talking about induction at 38 weeks but I'm not so sure I want that either

hi girls. hope you are all well. only 5 days to go for me and i will officially be in the 3rd tri. so scared and excited :)

Wantabelly I see your concern. What does your doctor say?[/QUO

To be honest not a whole lot so far........ He just asked if I had any plates and I told him no. I let him know I would like to "try" to have the baby vaginally so he wouldn't just mark me down as a c-section. Obviously I want whats best for the baby and if I "have" to have a c-section then I will but I would really like to try on my own. I've never had one and I'm a bit scared of it :( I'm trying to educate myself just incase we have to go that route but we will see. My Dr. wants me to bring in the last x-rays I had of my pelvis which was about 2 years ago and then we will assess the baby's size later on in comparison to my x-rays......... So far he is talking about induction at 38 weeks but I'm not so sure I want that either

Well I hope everything goes good! sounds pretty promising atleast. And your doctor sounds like he's willing to work with you and not just put you down for a c-section. :hugs:

I'm so tired today girls. :sleep: And my feet are killing me. It feels like I've bruised the bottoms some how. :nope: Thank goodness tomorrow is a holiday here in the states and I've got the day off. :happydance:

Happy Fourth of July to all the American girlies!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

:hugs:

It's 26 weeks 3 days for third tri so some that think you have time to go don't and you're officially third tri!!! :d

Woohoo Ive just noticed we have a thread over here :happydance::happydance: Ive been lurking about between 2nd n 3rd for a week or so :blush:! Not quite officially here yet but only a few days to go :happydance::happydance:

I've been sneaky peeking at birth announcments since first tri.

Pathetic I know! Just sooo excited! :D

Wooo, also my 1st post in 3rd trimester Oct! I had no idea it started at 26 weeks 3 days. :dohh:

Its really quite refreshing here today. Windy and warm. Perfect clothes drying weather really which is convenient as I'm sorting through my collosal wash basket to put all pre-pregnancy clothes up in attic. I've had an amusing time trying things on that now won't even nearly cover my bump. :happydance:

god i am so so excited to see October bumpkins thread in 3rd tri... that means i will be over in no time at all!!! :happydance: almost the final stretch!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"