**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Waheeey October babies! :D
Enjoy your time here, it flies!
(Unless you go overdue ;) Then it drags lol!) xx

I got my emma's diary 27 week pack, and i agree its shi*
Everyone keeps telling me how small i am :cry: its really getting to me and making me worry something is wron with bubs and wishing i was bigger

wow cherryglitter! :dust:
hope your babe makes their appearance soon hon
xxx

Aww cherryglitter, you're SO close! And I agree, I remember at the end of my pregnancy with my first daughter, time just dragged and dragged at the end!
But your baby boy will be here before you know it! ;)

And ladies, IM HERE, IM HERE! See Im part of this club too! :haha:
Even though I don't really "belong" for another 3 weeks! :cry:

Ahhh, I had my 4D scan today, at Babybond in Cardiff. It was amazing! My Nan absolutely loved the DVD, I'm so glad I did it. Plus, she told me it's totally a girl. Considering how awkward she was during my 20 week scan, that's a huge weight off my mind given how much girl stuff I've bought!

Here's some pics. :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/SapphireMusings/BABYBOND_44.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/SapphireMusings/BABYBOND_30.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/SapphireMusings/BABYBOND_29.jpg

I got to see her sucking her little hand, and some smiling, toooo cute! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

morning ladies,

Em, due1 and BB, thanks for your advice yesterday. Definitly my hormones. :blush: got home last night, had a cry which lasted a few hours. Told OH how im feeling and how sorry i am for being so out of character. We are all good now :thumbup: and as i start my amaternity leave tomorrow i hope this will help loads as i wont be tired all the time.

Hi Cherryglitter, hope your LO makes an appearence sooon.

Preggy eggy, thaat is one gorgeous little girl you have in there. She is just beautiful.

Welcome over mommymc, its not that scarey over here. lol.

xxx

PreggyEggy, your Princess is BEAUTIFUL! :D

I just had my 4D this week as well. Was magnificent! :D
Even though everyone keeps picking on my baby saying she has a big nose. :(
I know it's all in good fun... But GRRR. :lol: I think my baby is precious. That's all that matters. :)

i think your little one is gorgeous hun.
I would be making someone elses nose big if they were making comments like that about my baby :haha:

i think your little one is gorgeous hun.
I would be making someone elses nose big if they were making comments like that about my baby :haha:

:rofl:

Deffinately put a smile on my face.

I'm going to have to use that saying next time someone says something. :lol:

just smack them, they will know what its for. lol.

God girls, can you believe we are in the final stretch? I ordered the cot bed and matress yesterday from kiddicare.com (they have a sale on) its getting ordered today :wohoo:

this is what i got, do you like it?

forgot the link

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...dvert-_-Kiddicare.com Somerset Cotbed Antique

With the matress it came to £109, bargin.

Lovely :D

I'm not in the final stretch yet but I will still pop in here to keep up with you girls and keep this thread updated.

I'm moving over officially at 26weeks as my NHS pregnancy desktop says week 27 is time to move over which makes me 26 weeks :)

just move over now hun. its no big deal. you are the host of the thread afterall. it diesnt matter when you move over anyway :shrug: im not even supposed to be here until tomorrow.

According to my NHS Pregnancy Desktop you should have been here 6 days ago :rofl:

Wow I have a wiggly baby boy today! God I love him so much!! :cloud9:

I have my wedding hair trial today :)

Shae is quiet today. He tends to have 2 very active days followed by 2 queit and today and tomorrow will be his queit days. i actually felt his foot through my belly yesterday it was so amazing.

Oh will you be able to take a picture for us to see. Thats come round so quickly hasnt it. only a month and half left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->