**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

It has come round quick! 6 Weeks on Saturday!
Yep I will take some piccys but will blur my face so people who are at my wedding can't accidently come across them! :lol:

Oooh really, I have felt his bum but nothing as obvious as feet yet! Bet that's amazing!

ok hunny, cant wait to see it.

Yeah im sure it was a foot. He is way above my belly button now and they were three big kicks. that big the boss even saw my tummy move, and i jumped. :haha:

:lol:

Think I felt his foot before! I even got my manager to feel and she said yes too! :)

I know i am a couple of days early but it feels like christmas!! hehe how exciting moving to 3rd tri! i keep saying ":happydance:I MADE IT:happydance:"

Anyway moment of madness over... nice to join everyone in 3rd tri xx

Chloe is having a quite day today. I been out shoppin with my sister for a meal. Got Chloe a lovely coforter from primark for £3 its so cute, and 3pairs of tights in the sale for just £1. Also treated myself to some tops and bits and bobs which will be good for me to wear now and also after pregnancy :D only 90days left for me :wohoo:

Hello ladies. I'm in a bit too much of a tired stupor after returning from Cuba this morning on practically no sleep but just wanted to say hi, hugs and YAYYYYY 3rd Tri. I feel SO unprepared. What to do now? xx

I am thinking of going on a camping trip to my home town when I will be 31 weeks. Am I crazy?

Hi ladies! :hi:

Hope all is well today! I just reached V-Day today, and here I am lurking in the 3rd tri thread... :blush: Oh well, I just miss you guys!!! :hugs:

Alora has been moving like crazy too! I set a water bottle on my stomach last night, and it was moving all over the place! It was hilarious! You can see every little movement when you do that! :lol:

Good luck today BB with your hair trial! So exciting! I can't believe your wedding is in 6 weeks! :shock:
Time is FLYING by!
xx

Newt - I dont think you're crazy! If you've had an easy pregnancy, then why not? :shrug:
I went on a road trip to my home town (5 hour drive EACH way) when I was 36 weeks with Kyree. It CAN be done! :)
Just make sure you have something comfy to sleep on! :lol:

:hi: Hi All

Hope everyone is well. Still can't quite believe we are in 3rd tri now, even though I feel time is moving much slower this pregnancy.

I have my 28 wk check up with the MW next week and she will re-measure my fundal height as I was measuring 4 wks ahead last time, if still measuring big, she will send me for a growth scan and maybe do a GTT.

Cx

Yeah I really wanna go float in the lake. In calgary we just have man made lakes that are really shallow and over populated.

My home town which i miss dearly!
https://www.discovernelson.com/gallery/

Newt - Aww Nelson, BC looks very nice! :D So you would be flying Im guessing?
You should be fine! Just have a "plan". When I travelled 5 hours away at 36 weeks, JUST in case I brought my overnight bag and baby stuff, and could get to the hospital easily... because you never know! ;)

Agiboma - Yeah its getting more and more lonely in 2nd tri. :( I just want the next 3 weeks to pass so we can all OFFICIALLY be together again! :lol:

Sod it Kate, I'm coming over! No point talking in 2 threads! :lol:

Posted in the other thread but will post on here too, had my hair trial yesterday and love it!!!

Attachments

• th_P080710_1711_01-1.jpg
    th_P080710_1711_01-1.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 51
  • P080710_17.11.jpg
    P080710_17.11.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
morning all.

So im officially 3rd tri today :yipee:

BB that is absolutley gorgeous hunny it really is. Loving the pink start to :haha:

xxx

Wooooooooooo 3rd tri today! Hip hip hooray!

Can't believe we're actually here!!!

:yipee:

my bump aches sooooooo much today! Yesterday, i swear, baby kicked and wriggled ALL day .... ALL DAY, I literally don't think he/she slept all day lol, even all night he/she woke me up kicking/wriggling lol

purple piorot its so unreal isnt it.

Buttonnose, my bump hurts today to but it feels more like stitch, all underneath and round by mp hips.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->