October Bumpkins 2010 Weightloss

subaru555

IVF Mar '13
Reaction score
I thought I'd start this thread for any other Bumpkins who have now made the decision to start eating healthier to start losing some weight.

I will be returning to the gym once I am able.

I can add your name, current weight, pre-preg weight, goal weight. And will update this every month when we can have a weigh in!

subaru555: 11st 8lbs : 10st 8lbs : 9st 8lbs
Weigh in due: 21st of December

Oooh I'm a fat bumpkin who's desperate to lose weight!

11 stone 8: 9 stone: 9 stone

I was 13 and a half right before I gave birth but I have a feeling that losing the rest of the weight won't be so easy! :( I'm 5'6" and have never been so heavy...booo :(

me either hun, this bulge hanging/folding over at the front of me is horrible. I've got a feeling this is going to be really hard to lose!! How is your eating habits since you had Fin? I've had no appetite at all and he'll be 6 weeks on Monday.

me either hun, this bulge hanging/folding over at the front of me is horrible. I've got a feeling this is going to be really hard to lose!! How is your eating habits since you had Fin? I've had no appetite at all and he'll be 6 weeks on Monday.

sorry - only just saw this! appetite well and truly back now, but i'm down to about 10 stone 5...getting weighed at slimming world on monday by their super duper scales so i'll see then...need to get out walking again now the snow's gone and i've no excuse! i've lost my creepy c section overhang though which is a relief - thought it would never budge! :happydance:

Wow there's no way I'm anywhere near that but then I haven't been trying. Lost it over New Year with the good habits but back on track as of tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->