**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Bit of a scary but amazing though
I have know about the pregnancy since 4 weeks which means 18 weeks, and i have just about that until my due date. The 18 weeks til now have gone so quickly i cant beleive it, hope these 18 go jsut as quick. Really nice though but also slightly scary

so i had my 21 week scan on tuesday and turns out im on TEAM BLUE soso happy! So glad i found out as i feel like i can bond with my little man :)
Also decided on calling him Charlie :D xx

Congrats on team :blue: mantha and a lovely name. yes i agree you can bond so much with them now they have a name :D

Good morning/afternoon ladies! :hi:

I hope all is well. I've been feeling lots of little kicks this morning, they are getting more and more frequent. I love it! :D

Phillippa... Im glad OH felt Chloe move! So exciting! :) I have felt my baby move with my hand but everytime I grab hubby's hand, he stops moving! Stubborn bum. Hopefully we'll catch him moving soon! Either way, I know its not too far off since he felt Kyree move around 21 weeks! :D

So, only 4 more days until my scan (BB too!)! :happydance: I cant believe it's only 4 days away now! I started counting down like two months ago! Crazy! I cannot wait though!

Congrats Mantha on your :blue:bump! And I love the name Charlie! :)

Good luck tomorrow Steffy! Keep us all posted!

xx

Your scan is really gettin close now see kate we told you it would come quickly. your just like me already giving bubs a sex before your acually sure i did that with Chloe, so its a good job she was a girl really :haha:
Yes i think she must have sences me and her daddy wanting to feel her from the outside all it took was a few pokes and she was away. Shes been active again today but not enough to feel from the outside so im hoping she is saving that for her daddy when he gets home.
I can't beleive i turn 18 in 2 days :wohoo: although from 10 until about 4 i will be all on my own, as OH is at work and my mum can't make it round to then. I got a big parcel in teh post yesterday from my Auntie with about 10priessies in. I want OH and my mum ect to be there until i open them so got to wait until 5.30 to open my preisses, i even have one from Chole as OH added his to the pile and i was looking at the labels :rofl: im so impacient.
We are then having a BBQ with 15 people and our garden isnt exactly the biggest ever so dont know where we are goin to place everyone, but its meant to be about 24degress where i am so will be nice. Then off to london on the sunday :yipee: Sorry to ramble on but im so excited :dohh:

^ I know, I can't believe it's only 4 days away. I remember when yours was only a few days away, and that was a few weeks ago now! It's crazy how fast time is going. From the way things are going, our babies are going to be toddlers before we know it! :rofl:
And it's really hard not to refer to baby as either "he" or "she"... my gut feeling is :blue: so I keep calling baby "he". I don't like calling my baby "it" so this will do. I will feel bad though, if its ends up being a girl... calling her a boy all this time! :dohh:

And happy early birthday! Wow, thats coming up fast too! Sounds like you have lots of lovely plans made! :D I'm sure you'll have a blast! Its weird, my birthday didn't even feel like a birthday this year. I'm getting to the age where birthdays just don't matter anymore. Well that, and having my daughter kind of makes me dote on her all the time, and focus on her birthday and Christmas, etc rather than my own! Since I've had 25 birthday's now... they aren't really important anymore! :haha: if that makes sense?

Yes i know what you mean, we are only making a fuss because its my 18th birthday, and im going to treat myself to 1unit of alcohol as well along with my food which i know is allowed :haha: ive not drank since new year so im sure a tiny one wont hurt.
Yes i know my 1st 20week scan was over 2 weeks ago time flies hey. Im gonna want my LO to stay a baby forever, if pregnancy is going this fast (when its meant to go slow) how quick is Chole gonna grow up.
I cant wait for your scan and to see if you got the sex right im excited for you :blush:

Oh 18 must be the legal drinking age over there? I didnt know that. It's 19 here.
I personally haven't touched a drip of alcohol while pregnant and I won't for the rest of the pregnancy either. It's just my personal choice, I'm not comfortable with it. But to each their own! ;)

And once they're born, it goes SOOO fast! My first pregnancy went really slow I found, but her growing up has flown by! I can't believe she is 18 months old already! She's still is a "baby" in many ways I guess, but she's officially a toddler now. I don't know where the time has gone. So enjoy the baby phase because it feels like you can blink, and it's gone! It will almost feel strange for me to start over with a newborn again since Im so used to my daughter who's very energtic and squirmy, and about 33inches tall! A newborn will feel so small in comparison to her!

And Im so excited to tell everyone here too once I have my scan! I probably won't get to post it until Monday night (after you ladies are in bed :() or Tuesday morning since I will be busy for a while after my scan, which isn't even booked until 2:30pm (I think that's like 7:30pm your time). :(

Hi Em!
Just talking about Phillippa's birthday coming up, my scan on Monday :yipee: and how fast these babies will grow up!!! :haha:
xx

Girls I keep thinking bad things, I'm not looking forward to my scan :(

So many good people have had bad news at their 20 weeks scan, it's so sad :(

wow! that's a lot of talking :rofl: Phillippa when's your birthday hon? 4 more days Katie?! x

BB - What bad news have you heard now? :( Stay positive hun! :hugs: Everything will be fine! But I know how you feel - I keep worrying and worrying. I just want Monday to get here so I can finally KNOW what's going on!

Em - that's right, only 4 more days! AHHH!!! :rofl: :yipee:

One of my bump buddies has to abort her baby due to a heart condition, I feel so bad for her, I just want to squeeze her and make everything better. It's so sad :cry:

hon everything's going to be fine, i'm sure! worrying is totally normal. i was shitting bricks before i went for my scan. wow Katie that's amazing! how is it already 4 days? x

BB - oh my gosh that is horrible :( There's nothing that can be done? She HAS to abort? How horrible. :cry: But seriously, cases like that are very rare. Try to stay positive! xx

And time is flying by, that's why! It seems like I wake up one day, and another week has gone by without me realizing it!

Aww BB stay positive, as MommyKC said those cases are rare! And if it helps I got good news at me 20 weeks scan... Maybe that'll help offset all the bad you've heard. :hugs: I'm sure everything is absolutely fine!

Yep, it's for his own good, he would have no quality of life.

I just want Monday over and done with then I can relax again! I have not been like this with any of my other scans, I think it's just because it's the important one!

Yeah I just want Monday here too. I don’t know what I’m going to do IF something does show up. I will probably be a wreck!
I never worried like this with my daughter even. I have no idea why. My hormones seem crazier this time around and perhaps it’s because I’ve been through it and I know what I could lose this time? :shrug:
I hate this feeling of not knowing though – Ugh, I just hope everything is perfect! Fingers crossed! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->