**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

hi all

just got back from my 20 week scan all is well and where officially on team :blue: so happy:happydance:

Congrats Agiboma! Glad to hear everything went well!

Keep everything crossed for me too Em! The "unknown" is a scary feeling. :(

yes i know i certainly will keep everything crossed for you, i never knew the 20 week scan was so long OMG the sonagrapjer is like it usually takes between 40-50 min and yes it took that long, she took a lot of pictures and said he looks fine and he's a beautiful little boy and his development is normal, i could cry how happy i am right now

Thanks Agiboma!
I've heard the scan takes a while too. My friend who is pregnant now too said her appointment lasted nearly an hour (at the same hospital I'm going to).
Which is good - Im excited about that, to be able to see my baby that long! :D
And hopefully ask questions, etc. And of course, find out the gender!!! :yipee:

aw il keep everything crossed for u both! Im having my first n i was the same as u r bb. I had my 21 week scan on tuesday it was the most amazing thing ive ever experienced in my life :D im soso happy im having a little boy :) xx Good luck x

My 20 week Scan is on Monday aswell and as much as am soooo excited to see my baby boy again I am also sooooooooooooo nervous incase something is wrong, so BB I know what you mean when you say you just want it to be over with as I feel like that aswell! I hope after Monday and fingers crossed everything is good I will be able to relax a bit more!!!

ladies just think positive thoughts i find it works for me to calm my nerves, i am sure all your LO are just doing fine

So i was watching a movie and there happened to be a wedding and i just broke down in tears thinking that one day my little girl is going to get married. LOL oh the hormones.

So i was watching a movie and there happened to be a wedding and i just broke down in tears thinking that one day my little girl is going to get married. LOL oh the hormones.

LOL You know I was just thinking about that the other day about my daughter (18 months old)... how some day she is going to get married, and maybe have a baby of her own! It's absolutely crazy to think about it now... but I bet that day will be here before we know it! And we'll think back to when they were babies and probably bawl our eyes out at their wedding too! :haha:

hi all

just got back from my 20 week scan all is well and where officially on team :blue: so happy:happydance:

I could be being really blind but I can't see you on the list?

Well I won't be on much this morning girls, I have my exam!:wacko:
3 Days MommyKC! :D

Does the scan really take that long? I don't think H2B realises that, he is hoping to nip from his work and nip back!

BB your scan will be fine, i was physically sick the morning of my 1st 20 weeks scan. I was so worried, i though i was going to turn up and that baby would have stopped growing or something. When i saw baby i was so releaved. Everything will be fine, its very rare for baby's to have something wrong with them, especially something that wont correct itself before birth :hugs: The scan is meant to take about 30mins, but if baby isnt in the right position and you have to try and get baby to move it could take longer i was there for over 2 hours the 1st time :haha: naughty Chloe
Agiboma glad your scan went well and congrats on your baby boy.
Em my Birthday is tomorrow (the 5th ) :yipee:

hi all

i havent been on for a while. have been so busy. Shae had me up from 1am til 3:30 this morning kicking and turning. lol. so im feeling rather tired and moody today now.

congrates for all who have ha scans and good luck for all who are ue to have them.

Phillipa have a fantastic bithday tomorrow hun. do you have any plans.

BB hope your exam today goes well hun.

xxx

Thanks, ive not had the problem of Chole keeping me up yet. but i supose if OH has only just felt her kick ive got it to come :haha:
Hope you get more sleep tonight laura

he is nomally really good and doesnt move at all in the night but lst night i was woken up by something else an as soon as i was up o was he and that was it then he didnt stop :haha:

only 2 weeks to go until shae is viable :yipee: what a milestone.

Aww bless ya, nice he was moving so much for you, but not so late at night. Chloe is having a little party right this second lol, don't know why all of a sudden :haha:
Yes you are close to being viable laura :yipee:
I only have 1 week 5days until im viable im so excited it think its like one of the final big milestones other than 3rd trimester and baby actually being born :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->