**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Well I've had my exam and I think it went ok but I said that last time too and failed! :rofl: Who know's? Fingers crossed!

It's absolutly roasting today, I'm so tired from the heat!

Ive not been outside yet other than to do my washing so dont know about the heat yet :haha:
Im glad you think the exam went well fingers crossed

Girls I've had some drafts made up for a personalised car sign for Father's Day for H2B, which do you think is best?

I don't think I'm that keen on the 2nd one though:wacko:

Attachments

• 0306D1-1.jpg
    0306D1-1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 0306D2.jpg
    0306D2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0306D3.jpg
    0306D3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
:rofl: @ bb u r 2 funny, its hot over here, im gonna stay indoors with AC all day:thumbup:

:( Ladies I'm ill!

Everyone at work has been coughing and spluttering around me and now I ache all over, headache, sore throat etc. Damn bugs.

Oh well... weekend soon! Wahooo xx

Can I be moved from 9th to the 7th and we're expecting a girl (or so our sonographer tells us lol)

Hello Ladies...........Haven't been on for awhile as my father has been in the hospital. I had a scan at 21 weeks and everything looked good but I'm a little concerned about the babys size. Was anyone else told how much their little one weighed at 21 weeks? He weighs a little over a pound already....... I'm afraid of him being Big as hes my 6th child and they have just gotten bigger, plus its a Boy and my last 4 were girls.

Morning ladies! :hi:

BB - glad your exam went well, or at least you think it did. And I KNOW... only 3 more days until our scans!!! YAY! :yipee: I cannot wait! And from what I’ve heard the scans do take a while. They are the longest out of the scans anyway. And it depends on the technician and how much time they spend with you but there are quite a few measurements they have to take.

KittyVentura… Im sorry to hear you’re sick. :( I just got over a nasty bug a few weeks ago, I had it for nearly two weeks! So I know how you feel. Being sick while pregnant is no fun at all! :wacko:

And to those of you who don’t like the heat… I LOVE IT! :haha: I wouldn’t trade this gorgeous weather for anything! Crazy ladies! :rofl:

Wantabelly – I hope everything is okay with your father. And I wouldn’t worry about your baby’s size. If they are going by ultrasound measurements, they are just estimates. I was told all throughout my pregnancy with my daughter that she was going to be big, and was always measuring 2-3 weeks ahead (in 2nd and 3rd trimester ultrasound) so I panicked, but she was only 7lbs 11oz when she was born which is completely average and perfect! So try not to worry! :hugs:

So hubby felt Pumpkin kick last night! It was awesome! He’s been kicking a lot in there! I can’t wait until he gets stronger and I can actually start making out his body parts and what not! :D

I hope all is well with everyone and Happy Friday (thank goodness!) xx

I like the 1st or 3rd one BB i def dont like the middle one im afraid.
Kitty i hope you feel better soon, have a nice relaxing weekend :hug:
I don't think its too bad here about perfect i dont think i want it much hotter tbh especially when im bigger
Wannabelly i wouldnt worry about baby's size. i didnt even get told weight of my baby at this scan.
hope everyone has a good weekend :D

Just got back from my scan and were having a ...............BOY :happydance:

Gotta go back for a rescan next thursday because he wouldnt stop moving so she could take measurments propley :)

Congrats to everyone who been for there scan and found out what theyre having !!

xx

Thankuuu im so happy really thought i was having a girl up until about a week ago :) been shopping and bought some really cute blue things !

Mommykc and em not long until youre scan now :) woohoo

xx

congrats on team :blue: steffy
Like Chloe he obviously wants you to see him again so played up :haha:

Im emotional wreck tonight, cant stop thinking of my angel baby, who was concieved on my birthday last year, this would of been the 1st birthday him/her shared with us. And the hormones are making it even worse :cry:

Congrats being on team :blue: Steffy! That’s so exciting!

And thanks! It’s actually BrunetteBimbo and I going for scans Monday. I can’t wait! :happydance:

And Im so sorry Phillippa that you're having a bad night. :( Just try to stay positive for the sake of the little girl inside of you now. :hugs: And those hormones can really do a number on us sometimes! :wacko:

Yes i just want OH to come a give me a hug but he wont he home from work until 11. I can see him trying to get me to open one of my pressies early to make me feel better. Yes i hate hormones sometimes :(
i know Chloe will be fine.

Dont be down Due#1... you have a very healthy beautful lil lady growing inside you & its your bday soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->