**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Happy Birthday Phillippa!
https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:3qgPJbA6GGN41M:https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/eda199/hi5-comments/happy-birthday/06.jpg

I'm sorry your not feeling great, it must be hard, concentrate on your beautiful little girl that you are carrying now, I'm thinking she must be a very special gift from your Angel. :D

I hope you have an amazing day today! Congrats on being legal! :rofl: I got absolutly hammered on my 18th! I actually don't remember much!

2 Days MommyKC!!!:happydance: How brill for your hubby to feel baby! My H2B felt Bean at exactly 19 weeks too! :D

Congrats on :blue: Steffy! :D Isn't it amazing knowing that the little baby growing inside you is actually a person!!? I think knowing the sex makes it all more real!

Agiboma, what's your due date? I must be blind but I can't see you on the first page!!

I'm 20 weeks today, half way there!!! Counting down instead of up begins!! This means our wedding is only 11 weeks to go aswell!! :shock: OMG! I can not wait to marry H2B! I love him sooooooooooo much!

Thanks everyone :) also got told i have an anterior placenta which is why i cant feel baby kicking as much which has put my mind at rest but still annoying grr lol

OOOPS you and brunettebimbo lol proves how lazy i can be with reading the thread sometimes hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIPA sorry youre feeling down hun:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun I've got an anterior placenta too! If I didn't I think I'd be wounded as he still kicks quite strong :haha:

Two weeks today till our wedding :wohoo: Shame DF is still on the rigs just now. I suppose the :sex: will be great when he comes home !!:rofl:

Hey lovely ladies.

My jeans and skirt from Ebay arrived today. Hooray. Human clothes xx

afternoon all,

WOW how hot is it today?????
Happy birthday Phillipa, hope your having a lovely day.

xxx

Happy birthday Phillippa! You're getting old. :rofl: jk
i'm sorry you're feeling down. wish i could give you a hug hon
good luck to all who have scans on monday! bet you can't wait xx

hi all

happy b-day phillipa

brunetbimbo btw u think your name is so funny it makes me giggle, my due date is oct. 25

Thanks for all the b'day wishes
feeling better today, spoke to OH and he cheered me up.
Spend an hour down my local health centre today though, as i was just stood there and went all dizzy and blacked out. So had to get BP and everything cheaked. She said they were find and its properly i fainted because of the heat, she said keep topped up with more fluids. So now are that this mornings im now gonna enjoy myself :happydance:

Hello,
Can I be added please, EDD 6th, waiting to find out sex till birth :)

I finally had my first ultrasound on Monday! Things look good! The baby was very active! Here's the picture! It looks like baby has their hand up next to their mouth and you can see the little fingerprints! Most people are guessing girl with me! We'll find out the gender at the 3D scan on July 10th and I CAN'T wait!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/juless231/baby.jpg

Gosh i cant beleive that was your 1st scan such a wait glad everything is well, lovely pic. hope you get to find out the sex in July x

Thanks! Ya, we only get one scan our whole pregnancy here... though if you're willing to pay you can get the 3D scan and they'll tell you the gender. :) (They won't tell us the gender here at the hospital scans...)

wow, it Ontario we get 3 scans minimum, i get on e scan every month

Hi ladies! :hi:

Just wanted to pop on and say hello!

BB - I KNOW! Only two more days! YAY! :yipee: It was really awesome that hubby felt bubs move too... now it should just get better and better! :D

Happy Birthday Phillippa! I hope you had a nice day!

xx

Pointless post but:

:happydance::happydance: Thats me 20 weeks, can now begin to count down to baby arriving :happydance::happydance:
Also looking forward to Monday for my 20 week scan, excited and nervous! Good Luck to the other girls who have there scans on Monday aswell, only 2 more sleeps :flower: Will be back online on Monday to see how everyone got on.

xx

can i be added im due 20th oct. dunno if boy or girl yet hopefully find out on tuesday xx

:happydance:i'm 20 weeks tommorrow YEAH, half way their, cervical stitch gets removed @ 37 weeks so 4 months to go YEAH :thumbup:

im due 23rd oct, find out sex on tuesday :)

:hi: Hi Everyone!!! Hope all having a good weekend?

Really pointless (again) from me, but.............
YAY! :yipee: My ticker has moved up to the next box!!!

Apart from that, I have nothing really new to report - only that I feel failed by my healthcare team.... They don't give out the same advice OR the same information. Even the different NHS websites give out different information :dohh:
My GP is telling me one thing, the hospital telling me something COMPLETELY different, and my midwife not wanting to get involved! :saywhat:!!!!!

So, I've decided to make my own decisions based on what little information I do have, and hope for the best - I've also made a note in my pregnancy notes saying I'm getting so much different information that I'm making my own decisions! I just hope I'm making the right ones! I'm more inclined to listen to my GP as he has known me the longest!

Anyway!

Congrats to all that have had their scans and found out the sex, congrats to all those strong enough to stay on team :yellow: and good luck for all those with scans coming up!
I'm sure I saw it was someones birthday on here this weekend, so Happy Birthday to you - hope you had a good one! :cake:
Sorry if I've left anyone out - I'm a little too lazy to look through all the posts :blush:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls. Its been so long since i've been in this thread as we moved house on 29 April and only got broadband back tailend of last wk! There's way too much to catch up on so pls forgive me if I just congratulate you all on getting this far, on your scans, finding out which team you're on, etc etc.

I'm 22 wks now, feels so nice to be over halfway. I did have a little scare last weekend as started spotting again after a small bleed so had to go in for monitoring for a few hrs, but all is fine now thank goodness, HB was great and i'm feeling tonnes of movement. We have now had our scan too and all was well apart from a slightly low lying placenta, so i've gotta go back for a scan at 35 wks. Good news is we found out we're on team :pink: This means my prediction was wrong though, so pls can you update for me BB. Thanks.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->