**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

OOO i LOVE london me and OH went for a weekend away just before i fell pregnant and it was ace stayed in a 5 star hotel :) what did you get upto when you were there ? we went to london dungeons and the walk through bit was AMAZIN

but yeah i agree its tiring and i deffinatley wouldnt want to go while i was preggo with ppl pushing and shoving on the tube !

x

We did loads, the science museum, natural history museum, imperal war museum, walked past houses of parliment, went to see the horse guards, trafalger square, walked down the embankment, walked down past downing street. Went to Harrods and got Chloe her 1st bear :yipee: only cost £9 and its pink and smells of strawberries, we are gonna have it as her 1st bear but keep it nice as a keep sake one.
People were quite good on the tube didnt push 2 much, but i got a bit peeved that my OH had to ask for me to be given the priority seat, even with the signs saying its for children, elderly or people who are pregnant.
I couldnt have gone much later in my pregnancy, you realised how much water you do between places but not round the museums as well, we must have done loads

sounds like u had a fab weekend :) ohhh i would have loved to have gone and had a nosey at the baby things in harrods although i must admit i felt a little out of place in there lol

They actually have the bears in the arcade, which is the part for all the tourists its the only bit we really went to.
We didnt look at the actual baby stuff.
Yes was nice busy day though as had 2 get up at 6.30 on the sunday to get to the trian startion by 8, and didnt get back home until 10.30pm. And On the sat i had bbq in the evening at home so didnt get to bed until 11pm

I'm sat crying my eyes out:cry:
H2B has just rang me and said that his work has broken down so he can't make it to the scan so I need to change the scan day but I can't :cry: I can't wait any longer, I've barely felt him move since Saturday and I'm terrified. I've told him this and he said I'm not to worry, baby is fine but I can't help it.
Why me!!? FFS!

Aww hun Im sorry he can't make it. :(
:hugs: I have several friends who's OH's couldnt make it to their scans either... it sucks, but just make sure you get lots of pictures! I think you NEED to go to put your mind at ease. :hugs:
And it's VERY normal to babies to have slow days, especially at this point in pregnancy. Try not to worry, Im sure he's perfectly fine! Just having a lazy day!

So you probably went by now, if I'm counting the time difference right? How did it go?????

I just wanted to say good morning/afternoon to the rest of you ladies!
Im off to my scan in about 3.5 hours! I cannot wait! I will update you all when I get home but all of you UK ladies will be in bed by then I imagine (6pm-ish my time = 11pm your time?)! :haha:

AHHHH! I cannot wait... seriously, Im going INSANE right now and Im at work! :wacko: I can barely sit still!!!! :yipee:

Thanks everyone for all of the well wishes too! :hugs:
xx

Worrying over!!! The sonographer said he is 150% sure is a boy and all his measurements are correct and he is perfect! :mrgreen:

It feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulders!:happydance:

He was in a different position AGAIN, he is so funny! :lol: He had his bum in the air, head down and feet crossed at the ankles! He wouldn't look at the screen long enough to take a picture, naughty baby :lol:

I have got a picture but the sonographer had to take it at the side of my belly so it's a bit blurred but he did try! It was so relaxed, it's the same guy that has done my private scans and talked me through everything as he went and showed me his heart etc.

My friend just text me saying "I must look a right idiot, I'm walking home with the biggest smile on my face" :D

MommyKC, Facebook me after your scan!! Hope everything goes well and baby cooperates! :D

ooo BB you have a naughty baby like me. lol We ended up at the 3d scan for over an hour and a half. Since I live sooo far away (I'm on holiday) and it was her last appointment of the day..she stayed that long for me. It took over an hour and lots of tricks to get her hands away from her face, and her flipped over, when we finally got that, she started arching her head back. lol
Not to mention, flipping us the bird constantly, seeming to laugh, showing us her bum non stop...it was hilarious!
At the 19 week scan the guy almost couldn't get her heart rate, she wouldn't sit still long enough!

BB - YAYYY!!!! I knew everything would be fine! :yipee:
Im so happy for you! And Im glad you can BREATHE NOW!!!! :hugs:

I will facebook you for sure! I leave in less than 2 hours for mine! I cannot WAIT!!!! :happydance:

Had my 20 week scan and she confirmed its def a boy lol we were starting to panic incase the gender scan was wrong haha as we have bught sooooo much boys stuff! Our gorgeous baby is just perfect and measuring correct for his age. Was so lovely to see him again, but also relieved to know that he is ok and everything is normal.

BB glad your scan went well :D MommyKC Good Luck for yours later :D

xx

I've still got 18+ weeks until I find out what my baby is! All I know (or rather hope) is that its human :haha: Baby loves to kick me at night, which I can see might be a problem a little later on when the kicks get even stronger. I don't get the best sleep as it is, cause my LO still wakes up for feeds during the night. It's still hard to believe that I only have a little over 4 months left until baby arrives!

BB i am so happy for you, my LO was also in the same position for most of the scan, i think he flipped over to show us his bum because the sonographer was so firm lol, but its so nice seeing them and knowing all is well

aww i'm so excited for you Kate! i'm sure everything will be fine. BB that's great news hon! :hugs: glad everything went well loverly. xx

Hi Ladies!!

Thought I would post as havent done for a while and read through everything but now forgot it all hahaha so ....

Congrats everyone who have had scans and finding out what team they are on and good luck for those to come!! :happydance:

Hope we are all ok!!, I have a docs appt booked for weds as I think I may have pubic symphasis disorder.

Dont know the ins and outs of what it is but I have a friend who had this and all our symptoms match up, im in agony when walking and turning in bed around the tops of my legs, hips and pubic area!!

The pain in my pubic area feels like it should hurt if I touch it but doesnt?! very weird to explain but so painful.
I hate to moan and have had a perfect pregnancy so far so not at all bothered just soooo painful at times ..

Has anyone else got this??

xxxx

That sounds really painful! :(

Luckily I haven't had this!

Hope you get sorted soon :)

Hi all, haven't been on this in ages, been so busy then away on holiday which was great - nice & relaxing away from work. Had our 20 week scan today and everything was fine except the baby was breech & didn't move while they did the scan, and head is slightly 'dolicephalic', sonographer said there was nothing to worry about and we'll have another scan in 4 weeks to check the growth of the head, but obviously now I'm worried that the baby won't move from the breech position.... Anyone else had anything like this? Can't find too much info by googleing it... Thanks!

Hi ladies!!!!
Well I had my scan earlier and baby is great!!! I have a slightly low-lying placenta but it's high enough, that even if I was fullterm NOW I would be able to deliver naturally, which is great! So by the time I actually am full term, the placenta should have moved up even more out of the way! :D
And, I'm on team.....
...............................:pink:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was totally wrong! :haha: I was so sure this one way a boy!!!! But I couldn't be happier. Hubby is a little bummed, as he really wanted a boy this time, but he's happy too. I loved having my little princess the first time so it will be just as special the second time around!!!
YAY!! :yipee:

Here are some pics of the scan:

Waving Hello
CLEMENTKATELYN20100607144039445(1).jpg

Side View
CLEMENTKATELYN20100607144329305(1).jpg

Another Side View
CLEMENTKATELYN20100607144336815(1).jpg

Little Foot :)
CLEMENTKATELYN20100607145539728(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online