**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Wow those pics rock! Congrats on team pink. I also thought i was having a boy but now im super happy about having a little girl.

hi there i'm newish to this. i am due my little boy on 9th oct. can you please add me?:thumbup:

i already have 2 children called Libby and Leo both born march 9th but lib was 2007 and leo was 2009 lol. only i could pull off having two children born on same day just 2 years apart.

i live in uk and i am 29 years old and married to scott.:wohoo:

we have had 2 previous loses.

1st at 12 weeks (found out at scan):angel:
2nd at 5 weeks (immediatley after 1st):angel:

:bfp: on 27th january 2010

Congrats MommyKC! Your pictures are brilliant! My little boy was naughty so couldn't get a decent picture! :(

Heres mine -

Attachments

• Little Man - 7th June 2010 - 20Week 2 Days.jpg
    Little Man - 7th June 2010 - 20Week 2 Days.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 4
Yey on ur lil princess mommy kc :)

and on youre confirmation its a boy brunettebimbo glad everything went well :)

I dont know if any of you read the thread about the genders yesterday but a girl had been told at 2 nhs scans she was 90% having a boy then went for a baby bond gender scan to be told its 100 % a girl :shrug: this has really started to get me thinking about buying blue things as they only told me 70 %

xx

Ooo tricky one. Have you had it confirmed?

There is no doubt whatsoever that ours is a boy, wish I had a potty shot! :rofl:

I'm confused about his kicks :wacko: At the scan he had his bum in the air but his feet crossed at the ankles and his head in my pelvis yet I feel kicks low down and up by my belly button. Is he doing acrobats in there? :lol: I just can't see how he can kick in both those places in that position!?

mommmymc, congrates on :pink: bump hun. glad all is well.

BB- glad everyhting went well to, and that you can relax a little now.

Sawe my bump move last night so did the OH. my little man was kicking about for a good half an hour. Every time he did me and Phil couldnt help but laugh :haha:

we posted at the same time BB, may be he is kicking and punching :wacko:

Maybe hes headbutting you lol

The women told me she was about 70% sure it was a boy but although i thought i saw boys bits have heard girls are swollen at that gestation and can get mixed up ahhh confused dont know what to think now lol :) got another scan on thursday to carry on with measurments so hopefully well be able to get another 100 %

xx

omgg Katie! Congrats on team :pink:.. again. I'm so happy for you! the pictures are beautiful xx

we posted at the same time BB, may be he is kicking and punching :wacko:

:lol: As always!

Yeh probably, I honestly don't care what part of it is aslong as he is moving and is ok! :D

It's amazing seeing baby from outside isn't it? I've seen Bean a couple of times :)

Fingers crossed they will confirm on Thursday Steffy!

woo-just found out my prediction and gut feeling was right, could update me to a :pink: stork!!

Glad everything went well BB and Kate
BB im glad everything is ok with him, but sorry to hear he was being a little monkey. The picture is still very nice though.
Kate i can't beleive you were wrong bless yor princess being called a he all this time :rofl:
Sorry i aint been on much, i had an exam this morning so was revising etc. 2down 5 to go :( However all throught the exam Chloe wouldnt stop kicking which was really nice
I can't beleive i turn 23 weeks tomorrow, then i will be 1week away from being viable :happydance:

Here is the strawberry smelling bear we brought
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Teddy2.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Teddy.jpg

Thanks everyone for the Congrats!!! I really appreciate it! :hugs:
And Phillippa, trust me, noone is more shocked than I am! I feel so bad calling her a "he" all this time. :( But Im sure she didn't mind. :haha: And now that I know, I can make it right! And start thinking of names! All I had thought of was boys names so now I'm back at square one!
I can't wait to meet her now, and see if she looks like my first daughter or completely different!
And I'm really impressed how the pictures turned out too! Much better than I thought they would! :D

aww have you got no idea of names at all. Did you have any names when naming your last daughter that you liked but didnt chose, maybe start with them?
Aww im sure she wont mind its not like she know the diffrence yet :haha:

MommyKC - I had the same issue. We'd thought of some girl names and I'd won OH over to the name Darcy and then it's a boy. Lol!

I think Dexter, Oscar and Logan are our wining 3 potentials at the moment... he's still insisting Noah is a no-no! Poo xxx

KittyVentura - I know exactly what you mean! We had tonnes of boys names. Now I'm stuck!

And Phillippa... we honestly have NO names yet! :( Which sucks because I want to name her ASAP! I like having the name picked right away so I can think of her as little person instead of a nameless baby. But my hubby is SOOO picky! The only names he liked when picking our first daughters name was Kairi (changed it to Kyree) and he didn't mind Grace. So her name is Kyree Grace. :rofl: We used all the names that he liked in one shot! So now we have no idea. There are lots of names I like, but my hubby doesnt like any of them!

I'm really going to have to start researching!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->