**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yes thinks like you will be doing a lot of research if you OH is that picky :haha:
I know what you mean about naming them as early as you can as you can call them by their name and they do feel like a little person :D

phillipa that bear is adorable ! Im still trying to have my way with OH with names i want lewis sean smith but he is having none of it lol !

x

Aww i think its a lovely name, im so glad me and OH were able to agree

guys i have a problem. :( OH doesn't like Isabel Grace so i'm trying to come up with a name we both love.
why does it have to be so hard? xx

Have i missed something are you and FOB back together? Aww im sure you will come up with something maybe a compramise have one name each you both like?

Honestly some days I feel like hitting my OH on the head and saying "FFS... I have to carry the baby and give birth to the baby... let me choose the goddamn name"... you could try that approach Em. Lol xx

Honestly some days I feel like hitting my OH on the head and saying "FFS... I have to carry the baby and give birth to the baby... let me choose the goddamn name"... you could try that approach Em. Lol xx

:rofl: I AGREE! I know whatever name I choose would be nice, why can't hubby just accept it?
I don't get why they are so damn picky!!!! Ugh! :dohh:

lmao! :rofl: Yeah Phillippa! For a bit now. ;)
I've tried! But he's so picky. He doesn't like anything I suggested so far. One he really likes is Honey though. To me, it sounds like a dog.. and i don't mean that in a harsh way.. it's just there's no way i'm calling my daughter Honey. xx

honey :haha: i like your name better i think its cute,give him time maybe it will grow on him

Yes i like the name you have chosen. how about having it as 2 middle names and jointly chosing at 1st name? Tell him to stop eing so picky
I cant beleive i missed you being hack togather :blush:

Em... yeah, I like Isabel Grace! Honey sounds like a stripper or something, as bad as that sounds. :( No offence whatsoever! Maybe Isabel will grow on him? :shrug: Men are funny sometimes!

Names I liked before were Natalie and Tayla. Hubby hates them both. :(

And Phillippa... geesh where have you been? :rofl: Just kidding! :hugs:

i feel really bad that i did know :cry:
I love Tayla but i shouldnt be being nice to you as you are being a bully Kate just because i missed some news :haha:

Thanks Agiboma... tell that to my husband!!! :rofl: Stubborn man!

And Phillippa... I'm sorry, please forgive me?? :flower: lol

its ok i was joking anyway i forgive you :flower:
I have 120 days left of my pregnancy :wohoo: it feels like nothing TBH :D

I think we our leaning towards Anna, but I think its too simple for our simple last name. I like Elyza but hubby doesnt like it.

Aww it is quite a scary desicion in a way as its your babys name for life

Phillippa... I know, time is going fast! I have 142ish days until this baby is here, and in the grand scheme of things, thats not long at ALL! And they will be here before we know it, trust me! ;)

Yeah it is hard naming a baby. It's not like just naming a pet or something either. This is a child and they are their own person. You dont want to name them something they will be teased about, or absolutely hate then they're older. It's a tough decision! :wacko:

Yes exactly
Another question to you sorry kate, its just you have had a daugther before, how long after you felt kicks for the outside did you get to see your belly move?

Just butting in we have chosen

Noah Thomas for a boy and ....
either Gracie Mai OR Lillia Mai for a girl

Due#1 dont know if its of any interest but we dont know what we are having and I have just starting seeing kicks from outside by using the doppler as I think think he or she likes it lol, only ever see it kick from outside at moment when I use that
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->