**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Im having a girl and have been seeing kicks since 18weeks(small belly flutters). Now i see rolling and jabbing all the time.

Maybe i should just name her peanut and be done with it? :rofl:
lmao! awww Phillippa, don't feel bad! it's fine! xx

Yes thats very intresting thanks kay, now OH has felt her what i most want is to see them. I bet its strange seeing them when the doppler is there. i think it will shock me. She has been so acitve today and im not feeling to good so might have a bath in a bit not sure whether lying down might do the trick, however knwoing my luck she will sleep when im in the bath. But im pretty sure today ive had at least one movement every hour when ive been sat down, didnt feel them while i was walking though.
Love the names also :D

Im having a girl and have been seeing kicks since 18weeks(small belly flutters). Now i see rolling and jabbing all the time.

Aww you lucky thing, i think mine will be later than a few peoples as i have an anterior placenta

I started seeing my belly move about 1-2 weeks after I felt it from the outside.

This time, I felt it from the outside about a week ago and I can already see my belly move if I sit quietly and stare at it. Once you reach like 30 weeks or so, then you're belly REALLY starts moving and shifting around all the time... but soon, you should be able to see your belly twitch and bounce a little bit when baby kicks! :)

My cat had a nap on my tummy last night and she was kicking him like crazy. My cat just looked and me with the weirdest look and then left.

Aww hopefilly i will start to get the little ones soon, now i really cant wait to get t 30 weeks to see big movements. You see all these picutes of actual feet in bellies etc whats the chances of actually ever seeing this?

Phillippa.. definitely lay on your back, with your head propped up. That's when I can see my belly move the most! :D

You won't actually see the shape of a foot... that's fairly unrealistic. But you should be able to see bulges sticking out of your tummy when baby kicks or punches... and sometimes your entire belly will move around! Like an alien is in there. Your tummy may go from round, to oval shaped, and back to round... from baby rolling around! :D

ok thanks very much kate might just have to try it now why she is active :haha:

I love everybody's name choices! come to think of it Katie, Honey does sound slightly stripper-ish. :rofl: x

I think i saw it, does it look like you belly kinda popping really quickly if the makes sense?
as if so i saw it.

Aww bless ya you will do soon :hugs: do you know where you placenta is?

That might be why, as it means it shelters babys kicks so you dont get much as early. I have the same as i was behind many people with placentas at the back. So i wouldnt worry about it. If you can feel her from the outside do what kate said and lie down and poke her to get her moving. The lying down and a few taps did it for me :D

thanks Phillippa! :hugs: i can't wait to see her. 4 months is too far away! :rofl: xx

I know it feels like a life time, on a positive note is isnt quite 4months as its gone past the 6th now :haha:

oh yeah it's the 8th! sorry, been so focused on exams i've not even noticed :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->