**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Girls I need your help!
Let's talk boys names :D

We want something a bit different but not wacky, I want him to go to school and his name be different and not the same as about 5 other boys in his class!

These are the names we like so far:

Tyler - This has been a name we like long before getting pregnant but it has become far to popular recently so I don't think we will be using it!
Tristan - We like this one quite a lot but not many people do.

His middle name will be Jordan as that is my middle name and our surname begins with a P so needs to go well with that too :)

oh, i am no good with boys names, we found picking a boys name really difficult as there was very very like we liked let alone loved!

hope you find something soon:)

i like tristan to, lovely name and not that common :thumbup:

girls remember a few weeks ago i was in hospital as thought i was having contraction, well i have had them twice since. and last night i had them again. well its more in my back and hips. the pain is soooo bad, last half an hour and lst night the pain went down my legs. I cant get in the Drs today as they are closed and last time i went hospital they had no idea what was causing it. Any ideas?????

xxx

definitly not that hun. I have had that quite a bit and its bearable but this pain is crippling. I have just done a bit of googling, as you do :haha:, and spoke with my mum and it could be sciatica. :cry:

Hey ladies, hope all's ok today? :flow:

Laura - I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but what you are describing DOES sound like sciatica :( Either that or it's a different kind of nerve pain. The only thing I can recommend is seeing your gp when they open again - or if it's really bad, have you got a walk-in centre or anything?
Really hope you can get something sorted asap..... that's the kind of thing you don't want for the next 18weeks xxxxxxxx

thanks going crazy hunny. i think thats what it is. my mom had it when pregnant with my sister :(
From what i have read on the net there isnt much you can do apart form take paracetamol, have a warm bath and get hot pads for the base of the back :(

xxx

:pink: hotmum2b :pink: im due the 14th oct if you could add me please and were having a girl xx

Congrats on team :blue: BB. So sorry you're OH missed the scan but lovely you had your friend with you. Oh and I like Tristan too!

So glad your's went well too MommyKC. We're in the same boat as we found out we're on team :pink: again (we have a 2.5yr old little girl already). I was made up and so was OH but he was really hoping for a boy so I think deep down he was a little bit gutted as we're not trying for a 3rd. I'm just so happy my LO will get to experience having a sis though and its great we get to use all the clothes and toys again as we have so many!

So sorry to hear about your sciatica Laura6914 that really sucks, my friend had it. Hope you feel better soon and the doc can help you. :hugs:

xxx

BB can you please put a:blue: by name thanks :)

Laura :hugs: hope you feel better soon hun

How are you all today ? i am HATING this weather its so depressing ! My last lazy day today back at work tomorrow i reallyh cant wait until i leave in september for my maternity :happydance: anyone else feel like this or am i just being mega lazy lol its my rescan tomorrow though so at least i have something to look forward to at the end of the day

xx

thanks beanie baby and steffy.

Steffy im feeling the same to so your not alone and good luck at the scan tomorrow. How you get to find out for definite what team you are on.

Agiboma, its 39 weeks paid maternity leave but you are entitled to a year off. the remaining 13 weeks are unpaid. Correct me if im worng ladies.

I think its 12 months you can have all together but only 6 you get paid from youre workplace tbh im not sure:haha: havnt read up on it properly but i just cant wait for the time off x

Thanks laura :) glad im not the only one everyone keeps saying you will be so bored leaving 8 weeks before due date but tbh i dont think i will ill just want to get everything sorted as im kinda ocd when it comes to the baby haa

8 weeks before. i leave on the 9th July at 27 weeks :rofl: im not hanging around :haha:

And i thought i was bad :haha: im just sick of standing on my feet all day and serving rude customers my work arn't very understanding tbh and if i pass my exam next wensay i wont have to go back :happydance:

Is there any reason youre leaving that early ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->