**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Aww kate im sure your Hubby will come round soon enough :hugs: and enjoy being 20 weeks tomorrow
Laura hope you get the pain sorted out soon :hug:
Sorry its so hard to catch up with everything that is happening so is if missed anything please let me know, so i dont look like an idiot like i did when i didnt know about em and FOB
And im 23 weeks today only 1 til Chloe viable :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: sorry but i really cant wait to for her to viable (and does anyone know why one of my tickers says Chloe is viable now)

oh not noticed the ticker thing before due1! thats weird.
they could survive but i didn't think they were classed as viable iykwim? xx

He didn't even bother to call his parents until I harrassed him and told him to! :( That really bothered me. He would have called them from the hospital if it was a boy!!!

I'm so glad it wasn't just my OHl. I think it made me regret finding out in a way as i'm sure he wouldn't have had any time to be disappointed had we found out after the birth!

And I keep mentioning the GOOD sides to having a girl too, like saving money, etc. But he has admitted that he's bummed about not having a little boy to taking hunting, fishing, play video games, etc.... but I've told him, if we had a boy, he may not like those things! And who knows, our GIRLS may love fishing, etc! Because I love fishing and have been doing it since I was a toddler... so by not having boys doesn't mean he will miss out. I think he just feels that way a bit right now. :(
xxx

Lol, my OH was going on about fishing too, funny thing is though his dad used to take him and they never caught anything, so he's never caught a fish in his life! I said the same thing re boys and girls being into different things as me and my sis were v. different, I was the girly girl who loved playing with dolls and she would take her doll out of her pram and fill it with snails so was more of a tom boy! I also pointed out that both me and my sis liked playing computer games!

And im 23 weeks today only 1 til Chloe viable :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: sorry but i really cant wait to for her to viable (and does anyone know why one of my tickers says Chloe is viable now)

Hi sorry don't know you're name as not been on here much but I heard the rules had changed and doctors now believe that a baby becomes viable in their 23rd week as a good percentage of them would survive outside of the womb. I'm with you though and will be celebrating at 24wks, not long to go now! Happy 23 wks for tomorrow.

Charlie xxx

As far as I can tell, all of the tickers seem to be one week ahead in their information. Like, when they say at 20 weeks, the baby is 10.5", that's the average for a 21 week old. :shrug: I always found it odd.

But are the tickers info going by weeks eg I'm 20 weeks but actually in my 21st week if you get me?

Laura how you feeling today?

morning girls!

Hope everyone is doing well!

So excited! only 1 more sleep and we are technically VIABLE! yay, it feels like it's been a long time coming although the pregnancy itself feels like it is going so fast!

only 9 sleeps till i get married too

Happy Days :)

:rofl: i dont get it bb pregnancy brain

B means that when you get to something like 23weeks +1day your in your 24th week. as when your going from 0-7 days right at the start of prengnacy thats actually a week if that makes sence. So 20 weeks +1 days -21 weeks
you are in the 21st week of pregnancy. Is that any clearer

And thanks BB yes i get what you mean. And BeanieBaby thanks for the info, my name is phillippa, do you mind me asking yours?

morning girls!

Hope everyone is doing well!

So excited! only 1 more sleep and we are technically VIABLE! yay, it feels like it's been a long time coming although the pregnancy itself feels like it is going so fast!

only 9 sleeps till i get married too

Happy Days :)

OMG 9 Days!! You must be so excited!! :D

button nose 6 days how exciting for you :D its just over 6 weeks for me and OH

H2B said to me last night after I got out of the bath "Stand there I want to look at bump" so I stood there in the nud, next he says "Turn to the side" so I turn to the side, he then says "you don't even look pregnant at the front"

:cry:When is mine going to be a "proper" basketball bump!!?

Aww bless ya hun im sure you will get it soon :hugs:
i dont look overly round yet, i had an appointment at the bank the other day, and having a convo with the person i mentioned i was preg, he said how far along are you, i said 23weeks he said really, i wouldnt have even guessed, so its not just you, and im further on. You will get it soon enough :hugs:
I feel like the pregnancy has started to drag again :cry: 16weeks 6 days til im due and it feels like a life time

Welcome mumma, hope everything is going well in your pregnancy so far :D

You look fine for 20 weeks especially for your 1st, your getting nice bump, and from the front i think you look really round :D
This was me at 19weeks 2 days and with a t-shirt on you can even tell
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/19weeks2days.jpg
And this was me at 20 weeks +2days https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Belly/20weeks2days.jpg i dont look any bigger than you at 20weeks so dont worry :hugs:

@ due bump is coming along nicely
@ mummm1984 congrats and welcome
@bb i bet if he knew it would hurt you he would not say it,
im gonna try to upload a bump pic later :rofl: wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member