**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Good morning/afternoon ladies!

Congrats everyone on your scans! :yipee:

Phillippa... I'm sorry you had such a scary day yesterday. :hugs: But Im glad to hear Chloe is okay! And Im sure everything will continue to be fine as well! :thumbup:

So how is everyone doing otherwise? Happy Friday!!! :happydance:

happy friday mommy kc
@ miss megs congrats on team yellow wish i was brave enough to be on your team but im to nosey

Hi Em! :hi:

We are good... been feeling her more and more! She actually kept me up this morning from about 5-6am! :haha:
Felt like she was just tickling the inside of my belly! I didnt mind at all though!

Im having some serious issues with names. :( I told hubby right off the bat I wanted to name this baby as soon as we knew :pink: or :blue:.... and every name I have suggested, he thinks is stupid. He wants a "plain" name, I want something more unique. And we've actually been getting in arguments over this! :growlmad:
We seem to be getting NOWHERE and I really want her named... instead of being nameless. :( I know, might sound stupid... but it's important to me.
Anyway, otherwise I am great.

How are you and baby girl???

Hi Em! :hi:

We are good... been feeling her more and more! She actually kept me up this morning from about 5-6am! :haha:
Felt like she was just tickling the inside of my belly! I didnt mind at all though!

Im having some serious issues with names. :( I told hubby right off the bat I wanted to name this baby as soon as we knew :pink: or :blue:.... and every name I have suggested, he thinks is stupid. He wants a "plain" name, I want something more unique. And we've actually been getting in arguments over this! :growlmad:
We seem to be getting NOWHERE and I really want her named... instead of being nameless. :( I know, might sound stupid... but it's important to me.
Anyway, otherwise I am great.

How are you and baby girl???

:haha: that's so sweet!
it's important to me too. I thought if i had a name picked out, it would make her more real and maybe Luke would bond with her more rather than calling her 'she' or baby.
but he won't agree to any one i've said!
He seems to like Adele atm though! so better than Honey. :rofl:

do you have any other names in mind hon?

we're all good here! how's Kyree? x

Well, like I said... I want something different so I have suggested names that are more unique... but I dont want anyting TOO crazy either. Here are some of my suggestions that he hates all of them:
-Layla, Tayla or Mayla
-Mayra
-Maybelle (May for short)
-Jannah
-Ashlynn

I can't even remember all of them now. :(

-The only one he likes, that I've suggested, is Hannah. Which I like, but its so common now a days. :( So Im not sure.

Im glad to hear you're doing well hun! :D

Oh and Kyree is great too! Being a sweetie, as always. She keeps kissing my belly! :blush: :cloud9:

:blush:i love layla i think its a nice name, kissing mommy's belly so adourable

Had my anti-d they monitored Chloe on one of the machines they normlly use in labour to monitor baby's. And she was fine then they gave me the anti-d injection. The midwife i had their today was so much nicer than yesterday's and told me exactly what was happening

Glad to hear everything went well today Phillippa! :)
xx

Thanks, have found out something that annoyed me a bit though. She said im guessing you have had one of theses before (meaning anti-d) i said no why, she said oh didnt you get one when you had micarriage i said no, she said i should have done. I even mentioned this to the person doing the care when i had micarriage and they said i didnt. Really annoyed i didnt get it when i should have

20 week scan for us today. Confirmed, deffo on team Blue!:thumbup:

He was lying in a funny spot though, so the sonographer couldn't get clear shots of his heart or his face. So rebooked for another scan in 10 days. Hoping he plays ball and lays in a good spot.

Thats 2 scans we've had where he has been laid on his tummy, hence the difficulty in getting clear pictures. Awesome to see his little legs and arms kicking about though. And his man bits!!:haha:

Gonna so glad your scan went well. My bay also didnt play ball at my 1st scan very common. Hope everything goes well at next scan, and congrats on team :blue:

BB I requested to join the fb group. My first name is Dannelle... Please add me.

Hello, oops been a long time since on here (well, not sure I've even been on since moving from first tri!)

My date moved from 25th to 24th at dating scan and I found out we are 'probably' having a boy (yeah, really helpful sonographer) but hoping to find out for sure in a few weeks! I also thought I was having a boy (sort of tallies given bd timing and the quicker y sperm!) and had a dream that morning that it was a boy - also that it would be born 1st Nov, so we'll see if that was a prediction too!

Not sure why I haven't seen this thread before! Due on the 5th October with our first baby.... Staying team yellow, partly through choice and partly through very wriggly baby making the whole 20 week scan very difficult :D

Aww, im due the day after you with a little girl. Welcome to october bumpkins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->