**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

well you deffinatley look pregnant to me hun i know what you mean though when im out and about i always think i wonder if people can tell if im preg or just think im fat ? LOL im probably just being stupid though tbh as ive gotten quite big over the last few weeks i imagine youll be greatful ur on the smaller side when you get to 35 weeks you might not be as uncomftarble as some people :)

Yes i will prob be greatful then but not atm. When i had 20 week scan baby was slightly under average so this might be why im small as well, but it may mean she is slightly smaller baby in the end to so labour might not be as bad.
Yes when i had my hair done before the prom, i mentioned it and the person goes gosh i wouldnt have even known you were pregnant let alone only have just over 13 weeks to go :cry:

:hugs: well i hope you POP soon :) thats deffinatley an up side if labour would be easier for you as long as you and little one are healthy thats all that matters just try and remeber :flower: x

Yes exactly if i do a plain ump pic where you can see my skin or just in a top i look really pregnant though. I will post them on the 2nd tri ump pics in a few mins

OoO i wish i had the confidence to post my bump pics :blush: starting to get the dreaded stretch marks now so im really self conscious lol !

aww bless i bet they are lovely x
they are on there now

Due#1... I'm no bigger than you, there are guys I have coffee with a couple mornings a week that still don't even know I'm pregnant. I kinda get a giggle out of it.
My girl is measuring a few days ahead and I'm still small so no worries. :)

My fudal height always measures perfect. and the anomoly scan measurements were only slight under average, no way near the low 5th placential line so not worrying

Morning/Afternoon ladies!!! :) :hi:

How is everyone today?
Wow all this Third Tri talk! I feel like I have ages to go still. :( About 3.5 weeks. Which isnt THAT long I supposed but it feels long when everyone else is almost there! Or already there!
But Alora is considered viable in 3 days which is exciting! I still don't feel better after 24 weeks though... as the rate of survival is only 40-45%... but that's still a chance! :D I feel better around 30 weeks for some reason... I did with Kyree too. At that point, the percentage is much higher... around 95%.
Either way, I can't believe how fast things are going this time around! And that all of our babies are going to be here in 3ish months! How crazy is that??? :shock:

Phillippa - very cute pictures! You have an adorable bump! :) Im huge compared to you! :wacko:

I keep booking retainer appointments in at work and being like OMG I will have had my baby by then! :shock:

Eurghh I am in agony today, my back is killing!! I'm supposed to be at college tonight but I'm in too much pain to go, I think I'm going to go for a bath and bed! He's laying funny too which isn't nice, he kicks kicking either my cervix or bladder, can't decide! :(

BB - I have been doing similar things. We keep arranging meetings, reminders, etc for the fall and I keep forgetting I won't be here (at work). :haha: Its too funny!

That sucks that you're in pain. :( Last week, Alora was kicking my bladder alot! But today she seems to be kicking right where my belly button is, which I don't mind. :cloud9:

I don't mind the belly button kicking it's just the ones right low down, I'm really uncomfortable :(

No way I can get him to move is there? He was like that yesterday and I thought he would have moved by today!

Good luck, I think the bladder and cervix are wayyyy too much like trampolines to keep them away. :rofl:

Have any of you ladies had them kick you under the ribs, yet? That seems to be a favorite spot for my bubs...cuddle in right under my ribs and then push up, and heartburn kicked in last night :nope: not fun.

Kate I wish my bump was bigger, it might look cute butci wish it was cute and big I would rather it be slightly bigger tbh :(
BB every keeps going 2 me aww you will have a baby in time for Christmas :D it's kinda scary in a way

Kate I wish my bump was bigger, it might look cute butci wish it was cute and big I would rather it be slightly bigger tbh :(
BB every keeps going 2 me aww you will have a baby in time for Christmas :D it's kinda scary in a way

Yes I know it's amazing :D
Got a cot set including bumper, quilt(I know I can use this until 1year) blankets ect in it for £12.50 from asda, used to be £25 as they ain't selling them in my store any more. Also my George have loads of clothes 1/2 price so I got piglet coat and few other bits. So you ladies may wanna see if yourasda has 1/2 price on some George lines :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->