**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

i bet you i either go over or i end up going 2/3 weeks early :haha:
so either way she'll be here for Christmas!! :-D
xx

Yes I think I'm gonna be an extreme about 3-4 weeks early or 2 weeks over.
Someone I know had a baby yesterday a little girl, I'm awaring a pic :D even though they don't know I'm havin a girl. Gonna get so jelous when I see a pic

aww congrats to them :-D
what did they name her?
:haha: i hope i don't go 2 weeks over!
just getting to d-day is bad enough :rofl:
xx

yes, I really don't wanna go over I would actually cry. 37 or 38 weeks would be nice :D

Yeah I loved having a baby shortly before Christmas the first time (Kyree was born Nov 23) and it will be just as nice this time. Since you always get together with family at Christmas, it gives everyone a chance to see her... and it makes Christmas that much more special having your little munchkin there with you. :cloud9:

Yeah it sucks going over, trust me! I went 5 days over and every day felt like an eternity. I tried everything to get her out, but she was just too comfy in there! :D But really, in the end, it doesn't make a difference as long as you have a healthy baby. :)

And like I've said, patience is a virtue! Whether they are born 2 weeks early or one week late, its only a 3 week difference which isn't long at ALL in comparison to how long we wait during the whole pregnancy. :D

Yes will be nice having baby for Christmas as it's a family time. From 37 weeks I'm gonna try to get her out :haha:
They named the baby lacey :D

Yes I was read a thing about the myths that are menna get labour started. Someone asked there midwife and only 2 work pineapple due to enzymes in it, has 2 be fresh pineapple, and sex or even more so apparently swallowing semen due to enzymes. Sounds lovely when pregnant hey. Wouldn't mind the pineapple thing though. Well your full term at 37 weeks so don't see it as a prob

don't think i'll be wanting to do the deed by then!
i'll crush Luke :haha:
x

So true Em, about the eggnog! ;) I found myself pretty exhausted though! :haha: Kyree was barely a month old at her first Christmas so I was up frequently at night, and then having to do all the family stuff wore me out! :shock: :sleep:
This baby should be 2 months old though, so it may be a bit easier at least. :D

And Lacey is a really cute name! :D Im hoping this baby comes earlier than Kyree did, but not TOO early! I want to have enough time to get fully prepared and have some one-on-one time with Kyree before she is born. And my maternity leave doesn't officially start until October 18th so if she comes earlier than that, I will have to adjust all of my dates with my employer. :wacko:

:haha: just means i have to also save up for some x-mas prezzies! :-D
being completely shattered is never fun :(
xx

Yeah I've already started my christmas shopping, in preparation for being on mat leave and being broke! :haha:

Yeah, well having a new baby ALWAYS = being exhausted! Just comes with the territory. ;)

best get all my sleep now! :haha:
but it's quite hard to find a comfortable sleep position these days
i was used to sleeping on my back or front
never was one to sleep on my side
xx

Yeah I know what you mean, I've always been a stomach sleeper... so I always find that I want to sleep that way but can't right now. :( And this heat doesn't make it much better. But all in all, I haven't been sleeping THAT bad all things considered. :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->