October Bumps 2015

babywesson3

Reaction score
Hey All.

With my last 2 babies i have joined facebook groups with other ladies having baies the same month. The groups have been super helpful we are all still in touch and still use the groups regularly (my oldest is 3 now) we have done meet ups, we send each cards and gifts, we do secret santa its a really lovely thing, i'm not saying you have to do these things to join the group we also have people that opt out too. Its always been very helpful to me to share with this group of people and see the things that they are going through as well and often see that they are having the same problems with babies as i am having with mine.
So i have made a group for October babies this year, the groups is a secret group on facebook so no one can see you have joined it or see anything that is posted in it except members so mummies please feel free to join me.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1087555621270648/ i am not sure if the link will work with it being a secret group but if it doesnt leave me your email address and i will add you to the group.

Much Love to all xx

I may join later on but don't want people on my FB knowing until 20 weeks

Nobody on your fb will be able to see anythingn to do with the group as it's a secret group x

no one will be able to see on fb hun but sure just let me know when your ready and i can send u an invite :)

Have sent you an invite :) theres a couple of us now anyone else wanting to join us??

Hi hun the link doesn't seem to want to work that you sent me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"