October-December due date - What to do?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hubby and I have always said we don't want another October or November baby. Our son is October and my husbands are October and November so 3 birthdays in 2 months. I don't like the idea of December as I feel their birthdays don't seem as important to some as they are so wrapped up in Christmas.

We have been TTC since June 2013 and conceived in October 2013, my body royally fucked up and I miscarried in November 2013. This morning I got my first AF after my MC and have spent the morning crying in bed.

We always said we would take a 3 month break if we hit this point but I think we both thought it would never get this far. I now don't know what to do :(

Does anyone else feel this way?

I can understand the thinking behind you idea originally but as desperate as i am now i think in your position i would change my mind. However it should be what is best for you, maybe a chat with dh would reveal the best course of action. Let us know your desision

I've spoken to my husband. He's happy to carry on. I'm worried.......

I am a December baby (although early December, the 3rd) and my dad is December 19th, so we have two birthdays very near and both near Christmas. Neither of us have a problem with it, we have just adjusted how we do Christmas to make us feel like Christmas doesn't get in the way. For example, no decorations are allowed up in the house until December 5th, and then no Christmas presents are allowed under the tree and no Christmas activities such as going to a Panto until after the 19th. If you make a fuss of a birthday, it's a birthday, pretend Christmas isn't happening for a few days around the birthday and hipefully it won't be a problem.

Although if it would make finances too difficult with that many presents to buy in a short time then maybe it is something to consider and discuss in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->