October ladies...it our month!!

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
Woo the month is finally here.

Im due the 12th -how bout u guys?

How is everyone doing? Any exciting plans to pass the last few days/weeks.

Im starting the month in hospital on fluids...so.not too joyful...but i can only be preg for a maximum of 26 days more...so come one baby!!

Woohoo!!! Finally our mth! I'm having my section on 18th! Can't wait :)

Woohoo! I know it's super exciting! I'm due Oct 6th (this Sunday) I'm actually not doing anything to past the time lol I just want her to come ASAP, I'm done with the back pain everyday lol and feel like a little kid at Christmas I'm soo excited for her to come, I could burst! Looool..x

Wahooooo!! I'm due October 17 (based on LMP). Now we can say we're having a baby this month ;)

Yey :).... I'm due 24th, I am less impatient than last week as my son was born 4 weeks early, so I am glad to be past that milestone and hope she stays in there a little longer :) Although I had some painful back, bump and foof contractions last night, they were all night but not regular and have gone this morning :dohh: Don't know what that means :shrug:

Mummy bean I hope you're not in hosp for too long :(

Wow, Prinny you're sooooo close! Have you had any labour signs? x

Woohoo!!! I'm due the 12th, too. Not doing anything special, just waiting impatiently! :coffee:

Whoop! I'm due anywhere between yesterday and the 6th (I know my dates but scan shows a week later) either way tho it's nearly here!
So excited and scared etc!
Eeeeeeek x

Yippee! I'm due on 10th - taking rlt capsules and might try a bit of EPO too to help 'encourage' things (both now and when I do go into labour). DH and I actually DTD last night for the first time in months and I actually quite enjoyed it! Might go for it again tonight if he's up for it :haha:
Can't believe I'm due next week, this pregnancy has flown by up until about 4/5 weeks ago!

Good luck ladies!!! Xxxx

Toms mummy...I haven't had ANY sign lol I felt really positive she will come a day or so before EDD but not anymore lol although with my DS I didn't feel any different and lost my plug then was in labour 2 days later, so hoping the same will happen again..but it isn't looking very likely..xx

Argh! Lol! I can't believe it's October! I'm due in the 6th too. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for labour! As a FTM, I'm feeling pretty anxious.

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weird wimp?

Yay!!!!! I'm due the 22nd. Its currently 3am where i live but baby is using my cervix as a play toy and oh stole the blankets and I have to pee every hour so here I am not sleeping. 37 weeks today, getting more and more excited and anxious to meet my final child!

Yayyy! It's finally October! I'm due on the 24th, "only" a little over three weeks to go...well, more like five weeks if I'm anything like the rest of the women in my family, I just hope my labour will start on their own someday this month, that would make me sooo happy. Can't wait to meet my little guy :cloud9:

Im due the 10th :). I really thought that I would have a September baby but no definitely October. Lol.
Im predicting the 15th . Im soooo excited though, I could scream :/.

I'm due the 14th, I'm one cm dilated, but still thick. Not really doing much to bring it on, just trying random sex and walking a little. I'm so exhausted and ready for baby to be here but if I'm anything like my mom I've still got 4 weeks. :(

Does anyone else seem to get a BH nearly every time they get up, sit down, or turn over in bed? I've been getting more contractions today than ever before, but I've also had a bit of anxiety and an upset tummy so that may be why..

I'm due on the 13th. To be honest, I'm bloody terrified! I've still got stuff left to do.

It's just holy crap...I'm having a baby this month. Eeeeeeeek why am I doing this to myself again??

Also It's my daughter's birthday on the 19th. She'll be 3 and is absolutely desperate for a party. I've got to somehow plan one and cope with throwing one when either overdue or with a newborn!

October2013: I get BHs every night, especially when rolling around in bed! I find going to the loo for a quick pee relieves them a bit and lets me sleep better.

Does anyone else seem to get a BH nearly every time they get up, sit down, or turn over in bed? I've been getting more contractions today than ever before, but I've also had a bit of anxiety and an upset tummy so that may be why..

Ohhhhhhh yeah, everything seems to cause tightenings and contractions lately. And of course when I finally do get comfy and have to relax, I then have to get up to pee and the vicious cycle starts all over again!:dohh:

Whoop whoop I'm due the 9th I'm booked in for induction then to due to severe SPD. We've DTD a couple of times and iv been drinking RLT since about week 34/35 can't remember..iv also been using my birthing ball.. Iv gotta midwives app this savo in the UK and I'm going to ask for a sweep if favourable.. Let's all do a little baby wiggle see if we can't get the show on the road ha! Happy October mamas 🎃🎃🎃

Hi ladies Il be stalking you all now lol, I can't believe the end is nigh and your all be popping your baby's out very soon. I'm not due till 7th November but I'm hoping she comes End of October due to it being half term week xxx

Hospital says 21st based on LMP, I say 25th based on my actual ovulation date.
Either way, my doctors wont let me go overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->