October Opals♡

Reaction score
Figured I start a October due date thread because I didn't see one yet. Let me know your due date and I'll add it to the front page.

Congratulations ♡
:crib::baby:

@Mummy23beautsdue Oct 11th :yellow:

Last edited:
I’m just popping in to tell you I’m cheering you on! Praying for a very sticky baby! Can’t wait to see a FRER from you when you can get one ❤️ Hopefully you can get more ladies to join you soon!

Figured I start a October due date thread because I didn't see one yet. Let me know your due date and I'll add it to the front page.

Congratulations ♡
:crib::baby:

NightFlower- October 1st 2023:yellow:
Congrats!!! Hoping for a sticky baby!!!!

I’m just popping in to tell you I’m cheering you on! Praying for a very sticky baby! Can’t wait to see a FRER from you when you can get one ❤️ Hopefully you can get more ladies to join you soon!

Thanks ❤ hopefully some ladies will join soon so I'm not the only one.
Congrats!!! Hoping for a sticky baby!!!!

Thanks lovely . I've been waiting for my Rainbow baby for so long hoping this is the one.

October 11th can I be added please? x
Congratulations didn't realize you were expecting again.

As for me I ended up having a loss. But will still keep this post going. If I do conceive this round I'll still be due in October the 28th.

Do you mind if we merge your group in with our September babies? We only have 3 of us due in September, pretty small group lol
So sorry to hear about your loss @NightFlower :hugs: hopefully you conceive again quickly with a sticky rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"