October/November Conkers 2021

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I don’t think we have an October baby thread yet?
It would be great to have one!

Only just found out we are expecting again (my sixth, our fifth together and our 8th between us) on Monday. Not planned but a lovely surprise. We had talked about maybe trying for one more later on, once our youngest (9 months) is a little older then the next day I poas because we had had an oops, and there was the faintest line!
Our children are 19, 15, 12, 8, 7, 2 & 9 months. Due this one around 1st October :D
I have today just got our 12 week scan appointment through the post for 19th March.
I hope I’m not getting ahead of myself posting this. Anyone else due in October?

Hi happycupcake,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I haven't been active on this forum for a long time but I got my BFP tonight at 9DPO!

Est due date the 6th of October. I have an 11 year old daughter already.

Hi happycupcake,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I haven't been active on this forum for a long time but I got my BFP tonight at 9DPO!

Est due date the 6th of October. I have an 11 year old daughter already.

Congratulations and thank you :)
I hope you’re feeling well!

I'm doing ok, just absolutely terrified to be honest. My brain is running constantly.

How are you feeling? Have you had any symptoms. I've been cramping since Thursday. Hoping it eases soon.

Hi hon
I asked the lady that started the September group if she thought it a good idea to turn the September group into a September/October because I thought it wud introduce more ladies because there don't seem to be many ladies on it sadly.

But its good to see u have started a October group.
I'm due 30th September going by conception/ovulation but going by my LMP I'm due October.
So mite flitter between the 2 groups if that's OK

Hi guys! I hope it’s ok to pop in here. I’m pregnant with an EDD of 29 or 30th of September based on my LMP but I know I ovulate later in the cycle so based on my O date my due date is 03/10!
Hope you’re all doing well!!

Hello friends <3 I thought I’d mosey on over from the testing thread now that my line has gotten dark.

I’m not 100% sure on dates since my last cycle was a chemical pregnancy, but I’m going with October 4th :) this will be my third baby and I don’t plan to find out the gender!

Hello ladies

I booked my midwife appointment and it's on 17th February eeeek.
I'm also waiting to get a phone call from the EPU with a scan appointment.
I shud be having one around 6 to 7 weeks.
5 weeks today and sore boobs ouch.

We have a lady that's due October in the September thread so if anyone wants to go between the 2 like me u can.

I'm due 30th September but maybe the 1st October so will jump between the 2 groups.

Hello ladies

I booked my midwife appointment and it's on 17th February eeeek.
I'm also waiting to get a phone call from the EPU with a scan appointment.
I shud be having one around 6 to 7 weeks.
5 weeks today and sore boobs ouch.

We have a lady that's due October in the September thread so if anyone wants to go between the 2 like me u can.

I'm due 30th September but maybe the 1st October so will jump between the 2 groups.

I poked into the Oct thread when I saw u said ur going between the two, but I found it a bit triggering to see ladies as far along as I would be if I didn't have the loss last month... if the lady who started the thread wants to change the name and officially make it a combo Sept/Oct group, that would be awesome!

I'll mention it to her hon.
I'm due the 30th September so I feel so far behind the other ladies.

Hey all, I am slowly accepting that I’m actually pregnant with our first baby after 20 months of ttc, so I guess it is time to pop over to these boards. I’m due October 7 (based on ovulation date), but I saw that the September and October groups may be teaming up. I wasn’t sure if I should wait it out for the group name to change or what. I actually find it a bit hard to catch up on a month’s worth of posts in the September group, although I do know some of the ladies there from ttc. I’m just going to post this in both groups and see the response I get. Congratulation to everyone by the way!

New symptom kicking in over the last two days: shortness of breath and little heart pains. A quick google told me this is around when the body starts increasing blood volume for pregnancy. I guess my crazy thirst is probably related to that too? I’m laying here in bed panting after the effort of brushing/braiding my hair, washing up, and changing into jammies lol

I'm always thirsty to hon.
Neasea and on off sore boobs seem the right one is the worst.
I think the lady that runs the September group is going to combine September and Oct together just waiting for a name change If not I will filter between here and there I'm pretty sure I'm due September 30th but that's very close to October so if the group doesn't change I hope u all don't mind me popping in here

I’ve also noticed that when I’m tired and lay down I can feel my heart beating really hard. I assumed it was from the blood volume thing. Otherwise I’m just a little crampy and hungry. Maybe a bit more tired in the evenings.

I think the lady that runs the September group is going to combine September and Oct together just waiting for a name change If not I will filter between here and there I'm pretty sure I'm due September 30th but that's very close to October so if the group doesn't change I hope u all don't mind me popping in here
Definitely want updates from you regardless of which group it’s in :)

575F2DCC-1993-4035-936C-E1BE22838AC2.jpeg

Hello everyone :hi:
I haven’t been on here since my daughter who is now 17 months old. I got my positive at 9dpo and am due around the 7th of October.

A little bit about me, I have been breastfeeding my little one for 17 months now and had not had a period. One day I woke up super emotional so took an OPK expecting it to be negative like all the rest and it was blaring positive. Well... we caught the first egg. It hasn’t quiet hit me yet that I am pregnant as I experienced an early loss before my daughter so mentally I’m not letting myself get excited yet. I really want to be excited but I physically can’t bring myself to it yet.

For symptoms I’m breathless all the time, intense hot flushes, gassy, so so thirsty and get ravenously hungry at 11pm. My breasts get on and off sensitive but I am breastfeeding and that’s generally after an 8hr shift at work.

I’ll attach my line progression, I’m a poas addict, I think I do it to try and keep my worries at bay.

Congratulations to everyone, may our beans be super sticky! [-o&lt;

Last edited:

<3 I hope you do keep popping back and forth if they don't combine, otherwise I'll have to stalk u over there lol

I’ve also noticed that when I’m tired and lay down I can feel my heart beating really hard. I assumed it was from the blood volume thing. Otherwise I’m just a little crampy and hungry. Maybe a bit more tired in the evenings.

Oohhh it's a relief to hear you're noticing something going on with your heart too! I'm still getting some cramps too every now and then, and right-side ovary pangs.

View attachment 1093988

Hello everyone :hi:
I haven’t been on here since my daughter who is now 17 months old. I got my positive at 9dpo and am due around the 7th of October.

A little bit about me, I have been breastfeeding my little one for 17 months now and had not had a period. One day I woke up super emotional so took an OPK expecting it to be negative like all the rest and it was blaring positive. Well... we caught the first egg. It hasn’t quiet hit me yet that I am pregnant as I experienced an early loss before my daughter so mentally I’m not letting myself get excited yet. I really want to be excited but I physically can’t bring myself to it yet.

For symptoms I’m breathless all the time, intense hot flushes, gassy, so so thirsty and get ravenously hungry at 11pm. My breasts get on and off sensitive but I am breastfeeding and that’s generally after an 8hr shift at work.

I’ll attach my line progression, I’m a poas addict, I think I do it to try and keep my worries at bay.

Congratulations to everyone, may our beans be super sticky! [-o&lt;

Hi Brit nice to meet you! looks like we got our BFPs on the same day <3 congrats on catching that lucky lucky first egg, how exciting! Are you planning to keep nursing throughout your pregnancy? I weaned my 3yro toddler just before TTC

thanks hun! incidentally how did you do that spoiler in your signature? i was just looking all over for a spoiler feature!
Do this :)
Code:
[SPOILER] whatever you want here [/SPOILER]

Or by selecting this option in any post or signature editor (attached photo). Highlight what you want in the spoiler then press this icon, or add it after selecting that icon. I highlighted the icon with a <3.

Screenshot_20210131-231113_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"