October/Overdue Sep ladies!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Luhweez, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

How are you all feeling now that you're getting so close to having your LO's? and Sept mummies could have theirs anyday now! I know personally im feeling really nervous, im so excited but i find it soo surrreal that im going to have a wee baby in my arms soon! >.<

2. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

Just taking each day as it comes. I know it wont be long at all now so no point sitting about moaning :) I mean he gotta come out sometime dont he :) Im excited but dont think it will hit me until he is actually here :) XxxX

3. Hollys_Twinny

Hollys_Twinny Well-Known Member

yea im the same as Ema..! Im gettin all exited..! just wish I could no the actual date he'll be born cause im terribly impatient..! I want my baby now :)

4. alio

alio Well-Known Member

I'm ready to have this boy out now. I'm even looking forward to labour in a sickeningly strange way. Can't believe I only have 2 weeks at the most before this little one is in our house. GULP!

5. mrsdcooper

mrsdcooper Mummy to Hermione

i cant really believe it - if labour ever decides to start that might give me the excitment kick i need - i dont want to get excited, otherwise the next 9 days before inducement may drag

6. maybebaby

maybebaby Terri and her baby girl!

I can't really beleive that I am going to meet my LO in 15 days or less!! Just seems so surreal!! :hugs:

7. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Pregnant with 2nd

I still can't believe that I could actually have a baby in my arms in a couple of weeks! Feel a bit in limbo at the moment, just waiting for baby to be here cos I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be-I'm excited, but sh*tting myself at the same time! x

8. Trish

Trish Marley's mom

I'm feeling like I'll be pregnant forever. For some reason my mind won't accept that eventually this baby will come out.

9. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I cant wait for the baby to come now!

Neither can my OH!!! He has been waiting to go last minute shopping to buy baby stuff this week and was telling me today that I should be packing my hospital bag lol... And every time I walk our dog he tells me to bring my cell phone in case I go into labour haha.... Even though my walks are only like 20mins around the neghbourhood (im pretty sure I could make it back home if I thought something was happening)... he is so sweet, I will work on the hospital bag tonight I think. I have to sterilize the dummies and some other things.

10. LucyS

LucyS Well-Known Member

I cant wait although dreading if I go 2 wks over

11. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

BRING IT ON!!!! I cant wait. I'm feeling excited and hopeful and a little bit in limbo. I'm excited that she's going to be here soon; hopefull that I'll go into labour naturally and in limbo waiting for that day to come.

x

12. sallie

sallie Well-Known Member

Im getting really impatient now, im so uncomfortable i just want it all over with. Knowing my luck she will be really stubborn and end up being late.