October Pumpkins 58 Tester's 10 BFP's

11dpo is still a little early Kdear95- wait a couple of days and test again! Hope this is your month :)

11dpo is still a little early Kdear95- wait a couple of days and test again! Hope this is your month :)

Thanks! It's difficult not getting jealous with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law being pregnant... I know that's terrible, but I miscarried in June, and it's hard to not feel emotional about it all.

Thanks! It's difficult not getting jealous with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law being pregnant... I know that's terrible, but I miscarried in June, and it's hard to not feel emotional about it all.

wow how old is your mother in law?

She's 45. She just remarried and it wasn't planned (they were using birth control). The women in my husband's family are just ridiculously fertile.

I had to watch my SIL who was 8 weeks ahead of the baby I lost grow big and have her baby while I remained empty. It broke my heart. Big hugs for you :hugs:

I think I'm out, I'm getting really light pink when I wipe so it looks like af is coming two days early :( I actually had myself convinced the last few days that i was pregnant so now I just feel crap... But, I got the opks yesterday that I ordered and I never used them before so something new to play around with lol!

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting! Xx

She's 45. She just remarried and it wasn't planned (they were using birth control). The women in my husband's family are just ridiculously fertile.

awwwl ok wow

5/6 days late and still no af. But also still no bfp. Hmph! :coffee: i wanna know already! :dohh:

I got my Bfp today!! Confirmed blood test done at the fertility clinic!
Now I go back in 2 days to make sure my levels double as they should!

Af hasn't showed today.
I got another bfn, though.
I'm hoping I just O'd late this month.
I was pretty sick the week I was supposed to.. I really wish I'd have used opks or at least tracked things better. :(

Heres my 23 dpo, 8 days late for af, fmu test. Ugh, im so impatient!

Attachments

• IMG_20141101_125000.jpg
    IMG_20141101_125000.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
I got my Bfp today!! Confirmed blood test done at the fertility clinic!
Now I go back in 2 days to make sure my levels double as they should!

congrats!!! How many cycles? Looks like you conceived in Sept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->