October Sticky Beans!

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
Hey lovelies! Finally on CD1 of my second cycle ttc since stopping bc. Reallly hoping for a girl, as this will be our last.

Gonna be using OPK, temping & tracking CM/CP, and taking Vitex to help regulate my ovulation as well as a prenatal and extra calcium.

No idea when I will ovulate (past ttc I would O around CD21 of 29, this last cycle I didn't O until like CD31 of 36 thanks to B6, stopped taking when I ovulated so period would come). Hopefully the vitex will help this cycle.

Anyone else around the same time?

I am on cd 5 today, so yea I'll join ya!

I'm in! My second month of trying! First month ended up getting a yeast infection and a 23 day cycle usually 27-29 days, so not sure what happened, when I ovulated, or if we even had sex at the right time. I wonder if my cycles are still normalizing 4 months?

Anyway cd 1 for me!

Today is CD3 for me. Second month TTC #2. I have had 2 miscarriages (one before my son and a missed miscarriage in may at 11.5 weeks). Our son is 14 months.

I usually have a 29 day cycle and O around CD 16-19. Planning to temp (totally forgot this morning....), opk's and BD between CD 15 - 20.

I'll Join you! I am CD 7 of a 33 day cycle trying for #2. We have a DS that is going to be 5 in September.

This is cycle #4 for us. I have started drinking grapefruit juice this cycle to increase EWCM (hopefully) as I seem to be lacking in that department. We are also going to be BD'ing Every day the week before and week after suspected O date (that being around the 22nd or 23rd) to catch the egg!!!

Hi ladies! I'm on CD 1 today! This is my first time ttc for #1. We're not doing anything fancy this month or the next. Just BD as close to every other day as we can and hope for the best. Hahaha. I want a girl and DH wants a boy. So excited to join you and a little nervous since this will be our first experience with pregnancy and ttc!

Welcome everyone!! Lots of baby dust to all of us!!

Hey ladies! I'd love to join! CD1 today, so I'm a few days behind everyone else, but I could use support. :)

We are TTC#1. Been married just over a year and at 30, I am more than ready for a baby!

I stopped bc March 1st and had some very long cycles with a very short LP (8 days). Two cycles ago I started Vitex (Solaray) which made one cycle very short but the second normal length at 38 days (second cycle I added b6 only after O and it increased LP by 1 day). This last cycle I switched to Gaia brand Vitex and added b6 for the whole cycle and my O date went up to CD16 (instead of 28) and my LP increased to 11 days!

Hoping that was the "right combo" for my body so this cycle I'm going to continue the Vitex and B6, and will be tracking temps, CM & CP, and using OPKs. In addition to the Vitex and B6 I'm taking my prenatal vitamins, a B complex (was advised to always take a b complex with the b6) and calcium supplements. Considering adding EPO up to O day to help with CM because last cycle it seemed a little less than previous cycles.

I'm really hoping we get our miracle this month. If it doesn't happen I will have to take a few months off and try again after the new year. I'm a teacher and I cannot really set myself up to have a due date that would require me to miss the first month of school, it's not a successful way to start a school year and I'm starting at a new school this year so I am still going to be on probationary period for the first couple years. Not exactly the way to impress my principal.

I'm in! My second month of trying! First month ended up getting a yeast infection and a 23 day cycle usually 27-29 days, so not sure what happened, when I ovulated, or if we even had sex at the right time. I wonder if my cycles are still normalizing 4 months?

Anyway cd 1 for me!

Hopefully they will regulate soon!!

Today is CD3 for me. Second month TTC #2. I have had 2 miscarriages (one before my son and a missed miscarriage in may at 11.5 weeks). Our son is 14 months.

I usually have a 29 day cycle and O around CD 16-19. Planning to temp (totally forgot this morning....), opk's and BD between CD 15 - 20.

This is our second as well! So sorry to hear about the miscarriages, hopefully you will get a sticky healthy bean this cycle!

I'll Join you! I am CD 7 of a 33 day cycle trying for #2. We have a DS that is going to be 5 in September.

This is cycle #4 for us. I have started drinking grapefruit juice this cycle to increase EWCM (hopefully) as I seem to be lacking in that department. We are also going to be BD'ing Every day the week before and week after suspected O date (that being around the 22nd or 23rd) to catch the egg!!!

Good luck! I hadn't heard about the grapefruit juice, I might have to try that!

Hi ladies! I'm on CD 1 today! This is my first time ttc for #1. We're not doing anything fancy this month or the next. Just BD as close to every other day as we can and hope for the best. Hahaha. I want a girl and DH wants a boy. So excited to join you and a little nervous since this will be our first experience with pregnancy and ttc!

Good luck! It's actually a lot less stressful when you aren't having to think about all the extra little things and can just enjoy the trying! I definitely obsess way too much over little things like temping and opk's lol

Hey ladies! I'd love to join! CD1 today, so I'm a few days behind everyone else, but I could use support. :)

We are TTC#1. Been married just over a year and at 30, I am more than ready for a baby!

I stopped bc March 1st and had some very long cycles with a very short LP (8 days). Two cycles ago I started Vitex (Solaray) which made one cycle very short but the second normal length at 38 days (second cycle I added b6 only after O and it increased LP by 1 day). This last cycle I switched to Gaia brand Vitex and added b6 for the whole cycle and my O date went up to CD16 (instead of 28) and my LP increased to 11 days!

Hoping that was the "right combo" for my body so this cycle I'm going to continue the Vitex and B6, and will be tracking temps, CM & CP, and using OPKs. In addition to the Vitex and B6 I'm taking my prenatal vitamins, a B complex (was advised to always take a b complex with the b6) and calcium supplements. Considering adding EPO up to O day to help with CM because last cycle it seemed a little less than previous cycles.

I'm really hoping we get our miracle this month. If it doesn't happen I will have to take a few months off and try again after the new year. I'm a teacher and I cannot really set myself up to have a due date that would require me to miss the first month of school, it's not a successful way to start a school year and I'm starting at a new school this year so I am still going to be on probationary period for the first couple years. Not exactly the way to impress my principal.

Welcome! Hopefully this is your month, I definitely understand the impact at work, I know my boss is dreading the day I tell her I'm pregnant again, as we are incredibly busy at work (I document and fund mortgages for a bank).
I have heard lots of great things about Gaia brand vitex. I wanted to start right away so got Natures Way brand as was all they had, but thinking I might want to switch. Hopefully that is the right combo for you and your cycles stay balanced out!

I'll join in :) I'm on cycle day 7, second month of ttc. I temp and i take OPKs (although i did actually miss my surge last month and probably won't be taking them religiously).
Last cycle i O'd on CD20, kinda hoping to O a couple days earlier this month.

I'm also on a multivitamin and agnus castus. I have preseed, so will use that a couple times as well, but we're planning on just BD like freshly in love teenagers this month hahaha fingers crossed we'll all catch that egg!

I'll join in :) I'm on cycle day 7, second month of ttc. I temp and i take OPKs (although i did actually miss my surge last month and probably won't be taking them religiously).
Last cycle i O'd on CD20, kinda hoping to O a couple days earlier this month.

I'm also on a multivitamin and agnus castus. I have preseed, so will use that a couple times as well, but we're planning on just BD like freshly in love teenagers this month hahaha fingers crossed we'll all catch that egg!

What brand of agnus castus are you taking? I'm just curious as to how it is working for everyone else who takes it.

I think this cycle we'll try to follow SMEP, and then around fertile week just go at it like teens. :thumbup: We're getting A/C put in around the 19th, so that will definitely help. Hard to have sex when it's 90 degrees in the house at bedtime!

i keep forgetting to take my temp before i get out of bed! ahhhh damn it. Good thing im only CD4, ive got time. lol

i keep forgetting to take my temp before i get out of bed! ahhhh damn it. Good thing im only CD4, ive got time. lol

How long have you been temping? It took me a good cycle or two before it became regular. Now it's just habit to do. The alarm goes off, I hit snooze and I put in my thermometer. LoL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->