October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I got my period!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd be so frickin' happy!!!! 124 cycle days...So now to start the Clomid on day 5 and pray that it makes me ovulate and this is our cycle:)

That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you Loro, it's great that you get to progress an get closer to that BFP!!

Betas tell you your actual HCG level and your progesterone levels. Mine also include tsh for my thyroid due to hypothyroidism.

Betas are done every 48 hours-ish because HCG doubles every 2-3 days.

Helps to determine if its viable.

Girls, I have a question about my upcoming cycle. I have been perscribed Clomid days 5-9. The first 2 cycles I took it, I wasnt temping so not entirely sure even when I ovulated, if I did. Then I started temping and took Clomid days 5-9 and FF says I didn't ovulate until cd42 however, it was my first month and I was temping orally. Then after that, I switched to vaginal and took it days 3-7, ovulated CD 18 without a question. Then this last insane cycle with no clomid and it last over 120 days. Since this is our last shot, I'm feeling very empowered and confident in my temping and checking my cm. I just am wondering on some opinions about which days I should take it this cycle. I will be taking b6 (although someone said it should be a b complex?) EPO and my prenatals. Should I be doing the vitex as well or no? Any and all help would be amazing!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BEAUTIFULLEI2 and HARLEYQUINN:test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on some news Ladies, we are here for you either way... TTCMUMMYOF3, MAMAx3, MISSAMANDA, CASSAFRASS, RIANNE85, BABYNUMBER03, MUSTANGGTGIRL, BABY_DREAM, JENWANTSABABY, SUNFLOWER5678, STACIE79 ...

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: SHAWTY and LEBO1981 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!​

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that the :witch: flew in on that dreadful broom on some of you ladies, your next cycle IS going to be the one!
The November Thread will be up this week! Hope to see you there!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST So extremely happy you finally have some answers and can get some assistance in this TTC journey.... GL FXD!:dust:

SAFARIGURL Blue dye tests are the worst for false positives and false negatives... that being said, I definitely see a line on the 2nd one! Hope you get the same lovely dark result tonight with your new tests! :dust:

LOROJOVANOS Now you won't hear this from me too often, but... YAY, so happy that AF has flown in on you and you can start to get to that wonderful forever rainbow baby BFP! :dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

November Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mber-fall-testers-0-here-we.html#post22214851

Please look at page 101 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

hello ladies! :)

I am feeling hopeful today despite anything else going on. I had a teeny tiny tiny tiny tiny tinge of pink cm when i went to the restroom yesterday around 6pm. It's 3pm now a day later and still no af. I am hoping and PRAYING she does not show today. I have never had a tinge of anything and af not show full force by the afternoon the next day. Oddly, I am not feeling stressed about it. I am actually quite calm and still feeling good. I have a full feeling in my abdomen and some dull cramps...that's it. Once I see that tinge of pink I usually have full blown af cramps that are undeniable...but not yet!

Wish me luck!

Hows everyone doing this week??

Well, I am currently CD 2 is there a November thread up yet Mrs.MM24?

Girls, I have a question about my upcoming cycle. I have been perscribed Clomid days 5-9. The first 2 cycles I took it, I wasnt temping so not entirely sure even when I ovulated, if I did. Then I started temping and took Clomid days 5-9 and FF says I didn't ovulate until cd42 however, it was my first month and I was temping orally. Then after that, I switched to vaginal and took it days 3-7, ovulated CD 18 without a question. Then this last insane cycle with no clomid and it last over 120 days. Since this is our last shot, I'm feeling very empowered and confident in my temping and checking my cm. I just am wondering on some opinions about which days I should take it this cycle. I will be taking b6 (although someone said it should be a b complex?) EPO and my prenatals. Should I be doing the vitex as well or no? Any and all help would be amazing!

I would take it whenever your doctor told you too bc taking it at different times cause the clomid to do different things. When you take it earlier in your cycle it creates more folicles, when you late it later it will create less folicles but will grow them to be larger in size. The earlier you take it the higher of a chance for multiples.

Loro, don't take the vitex with the clomid. I have recently read they might cancel each other out and could cause an anovulatory cycle. I was going to take soy this cycle until I read that. I've been taking the vitex, and think I'll wait on the soy for now. That and I want to take it earlier, too.

hello ladies! :)

I am feeling hopeful today despite anything else going on. I had a teeny tiny tiny tiny tiny tinge of pink cm when i went to the restroom yesterday around 6pm. It's 3pm now a day later and still no af. I am hoping and PRAYING she does not show today. I have never had a tinge of anything and af not show full force by the afternoon the next day. Oddly, I am not feeling stressed about it. I am actually quite calm and still feeling good. I have a full feeling in my abdomen and some dull cramps...that's it. Once I see that tinge of pink I usually have full blown af cramps that are undeniable...but not yet!

Wish me luck!

Hows everyone doing this week??

I hope you get that BFP. When are you going to test?

Hey, I posted a few days ago, but I guess it got missed. AF came, so I'm already on to the next cycle. See you in November!

Loro so great to see your crazy cycle come to an end. I just know you'll be seeing a bfp soon :)

Liz glad to see you finally have some answers, I hope to see your bfp soon too :)

Question for anyone who temps vaginally...i was going to make the switch next cycle but I did a test run and I can't hear my thermometer beeping under the covers! :dohh: any advice?

Question ladies, my oh doesnt want to do the ap em annalysis, doctor said he should do it just to see, but he is refusing. I also higjly doubt its him if i have pcos. What should i do?

Tell that boy to tough it up and take the test. We are doing all the work and testing for this process. It is the only thing they have to do. Thats how i would put it. But i'm a pretty blunt person so my hubby wouldnt take offence to it. But just word it like that kinda. Bc its true, that is the only darn thing they have to deal with while we pratically drive ourself crazy with this process.

Tugawug, if af doesn't show today ill test tomorrow morning...and most likely everyday after that until BFP or af. Lol I have a bunch if ic's and still one frer left!!
How much longer for you??

Loro so great to see your crazy cycle come to an end. I just know you'll be seeing a bfp soon :)

Liz glad to see you finally have some answers, I hope to see your bfp soon too :)

Question for anyone who temps vaginally...i was going to make the switch next cycle but I did a test run and I can't hear my thermometer beeping under the covers! :dohh: any advice?
I temp vaginally, and you have to listen very carefully. This cycle was a bit of a challenge, cause I moved up my testing to 8am, and my hubby is getting ready for work so its noisy, and kind of embarrassing. This new cycle, I will go back to 5:30 when everyone is still sleeping and the house is quiet. Then I can pass right out again:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->