October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

I tested earlier than I wanted to .. I really wanted to hold out until saturday. I broke down today and tested, HOWEVER it came back a :bfp:

:happydance:

tugawug, i have not tested yet... fmu wasnt concentrated enough...too clear... so im not drinking ANYTHING and holding on for a while. lol no af yet! i am cramping, however. i have never had pink tinged cm and not have full blown af by the next day- im hoping my body isnt playing tricks on me!
so you're 3dpo? whats your testing date? i will be hanging out waiting for it with you!!! :)

Congrats Julie!!!!!!!!
So whats the conclusion girls about when to take my Clomid? So you dont have to go back and read my thread heres a quick rundown. My first two rounds I took it 5-9 but didnt temp or track so i dont know if or when I did ovulate. Then I temped, orally, and took it 5-9, and maybe ovulated on like 42, but then had like a 30 day LP... Took it 3-7, switched to orally, and ovulated on cd18 I think. So this is my VERY last chance. I'm on CD2 right now. I'm taking EPO, prenatals, B6 (going to get B12's tonight...)

I vote 4-8 lol :) my doc had me take it 2-6 crazy! But he said 3-7 if I had to do it again.

tugawug, i have not tested yet... fmu wasnt concentrated enough...too clear... so im not drinking ANYTHING and holding on for a while. lol no af yet! i am cramping, however. i have never had pink tinged cm and not have full blown af by the next day- im hoping my body isnt playing tricks on me!
so you're 3dpo? whats your testing date? i will be hanging out waiting for it with you!!! :)

[-o< for your BFP. I hope this is it for you!!! Well I usually don't test and just wait for AF to show, but I'm really thinking about testing when I'm 12 dpo. It's just that when I hold off I'm symptom spotting non-stop and feelings get hurt when af shows.

thank you, echo!
thanks, tugawug! i tested with smu, about a day and a half after i saw a teeny tiny amount pink tinged cm, once when i wiped. used frer... will post a pic. i think its bfn! its ok tho, bc af still hasnt shown so im not out just yet. i have ZERO will power to wait to test! idk how u stay so strong! lol

https://i49.tinypic.com/2vc6e0l.jpg

what do you think ladies? i know ill need to test again in a few more days.

i got my day 21 test back for progesterone back its 29.9 last cycle it was only 12.5 at this time. does this mean i COULD be pregnant? I'm waiting to start testing till tomorrow morning. and if i get a positive i think i may faint

Taurusmom-I don't see anything but I usually never do! Good luck. Congrats to all the BFPs

thank u platinum... i think its more wishful thinking, now that im staring at it. this has been the longest 13 mos ever! ugh!!!!!! lol ill try again in a day or two.

I'm guessing by your signature you were on Mirena? I had Paragard for 2 years and fell pregnant after 3 cycles.I know Mirena has hormones and Paragard doesn't but maybe that will give you some hope? I really hope I'm wrong about your test!

Yes, I had mirena in for 2.5 years after having DS...and I've had it out and been TTC with DH for 13 mos now. I'm still super hoping this is the cycle!!
Your profile pic is adorable!!!

Thank you :)
I think Mirena goes both ways.Ive seen plenty of people get pregnant quick after having it removed and I've seen it take others a lot longer.I got my Paragard removed a second time because I kept seeing the lawsuit commercials for Mirena.From what I understand IUDs irrates the uterus lining so its "undesirable" perhaps yours is still trying to get back to normal plus the hormones that's in it?

Platinum, its very possible. I'm going to see the doc if af shows this cycle!

Crystal, thank u! I so hope this is the month for me. I'd love to join you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->