OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

hi guys.. havent been on for awhile..

still sick, but think of you all

I've been testing and had all BFN. Just talked to another of my midwives here at work and she said that with a progesterone level of 9 I didn't have a good ovulation with the clomid if I did at all (didn't get a positive opk). Also said I could come in for blood work anytime and get provera if I don't bleed soon (had CD 21 blood drawn on the 17th, still no AF) and then take 100 mg of clomid next cycle. Tired of waiting....

Hi all
My period is due tomorrow but so far i have got 3 bfn testing since 4 days ago . i havent tested today yet only 1 test left. not sure when i ovulated this month as i ran out of opk. but i dtd alot . i feel different this month . very gassy and a pain in my pelvic/hip/lower back area which i have never noticed any other month.

sorry about AF Leti! :( almost didn't recognize you for a minute there with your new picture! Haha but it's great :)

AF was possibly due yesterday, but also possibly due today...if she doesn't show today I'm either pregnant or I ovulated a few days later than I thought. Which, if it's the latter, will hopefully be ok as we DTD on the day I think it would have happened. Looking back I'm really realizing how much more we should have BD'd though :( we need to step it up next cycle, if there is a next cycle. Hoping and praying AF doesn't show today, ugh! Hate this anticipation!

DRJ - Sorry the clomid didn't work better for you. I didn't have much luck with it my first month either. Sorry if I've asked this before - but do you temp? It's another way to check your ovulation. Have you continued taking OPKs? Maybe you just O'ed after the (or very close too) CD21? FXed for you next month! :dust:

Welcome Keyval :wave: FXed this is your month and that last test is a :bfp:!

Leti - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

FXed for you too, Caringo! Sounds promising. Will you test tomorrow if AF stays away?

AFM - Some spotting yesterday and a temp dip today.... Could be implantation, but checking my past charts I think it's more likely that AF will be here later today.

Thanks August and Krissy! Yes, I will test tomorrow morning if she doesn't show today. I just noticed some slight yellowish CM in the bathroom, though, which usually isn't a good sign :/ we'll see though. If I'm not preg I'm curious as to why my post-O temps are so "stable" compared to my last few months - the two other months I've charted they have been very erratic. And it's not that my sleep has been any better this last cycle - it's probably been worse! Just interesting...

got home from vacation:plane: and my husband wanted me to test, so we were the most tired-eyed, stumbling around happy couple when it turned positive!:shock: sliding in just under the radar for october:blush: i just woke up after only 4 hours of sleep (and it's only midnight) and now i can't sleep:happydance::blush:

OMG JUMP! CYCLE BUDDY! Yay! :happydance: I love how you tried to be so nonchalant about that. I am so incredibly happy for you! But also sad we will finally be separated. Lol.

Holy cow!! Congrats Jump!!!! :happydance: So excited for you. H&H 9 months!! :baby: and you got it in just in time with the wedding!

OMG JUMP! CYCLE BUDDY! Yay! :happydance: I love how you tried to be so nonchalant about that. I am so incredibly happy for you! But also sad we will finally be separated. Lol.

macy,
i will admit i have been stalking your journal and have been a bad cycle buddy for not posting there more. sorry!:hugs: i felt like everyone around me was getting bfps last month, and even though it's what everyone wants here, it's sometimes so hard to see all of those posts :dohh: i will still hang around because it's way early and i feel like i have too many buddies to leave just yet, i mean, too many bfps i need to wait for:winkwink:

Wow jump congrats! How many dpo are you? Have you had many symptoms? Xx

thursday was 14dpo and symptom wise nothing really out of the ordinary. sore boobs, but that could just be AF, and i was hot at night but then got chills during the day on wednesday/while traveling. i was super emotional/hormonal at the airport, but again, i am always a crying mess before AF, so could have easily been that. in hindsight, my husband says he knew something was up. i sleep with my arms above my head a lot (not by choice, it actually makes my shoulders hurt, but i do it in my sleep anyway:dohh:) and my husband says i was sleeping with my hands on my stomach when he woke up wednesday morning "like there was a baby in there or something." nothing at ALL scientific, but he says he "knew it!" haha, men!:haha:

thursday was 14dpo and symptom wise nothing really out of the ordinary. sore boobs, but that could just be AF, and i was hot at night but then got chills during the day on wednesday/while traveling. i was super emotional/hormonal at the airport, but again, i am always a crying mess before AF, so could have easily been that. in hindsight, my husband says he knew something was up. i sleep with my arms above my head a lot (not by choice, it actually makes my shoulders hurt, but i do it in my sleep anyway:dohh:) and my husband says i was sleeping with my hands on my stomach when he woke up wednesday morning "like there was a baby in there or something." nothing at ALL scientific, but he says he "knew it!"
haha, men!:haha:

Ha ha - brilliant! My husband said he knew with my son when I put a jacket potato in the fridge instead of the microwave and then couldn't find it lol. Have you tested before 14dpo? Xx

Ha ha - brilliant! My husband said he knew with my son when I put a jacket potato in the fridge instead of the microwave and then couldn't find it lol. Have you tested before 14dpo? Xx

i was on vacation until thursday evening and purposely didn't take any tests with me:roll::haha:

JUMP!! That's amazing!! Congrats girl!! :D so so happy for you. H&H 9 months for you!! :)

congrats jump!!!!

AFM: 9 dpo. SP tests are negative so far. Since they are 10 m tests not feeling confident at all.

Congrats jump :)

I am completely and utterly confused with my body. I supposedly started AF on the 15th but it stopped after 3 days and wasn't crazy heavy. Then on the 24th and 25th I had some light bleeding again. My boobs are so sore to the point my oh touched my nipples and I yelped( Lol tmi) they've been like that for week, surely an actual symptom and not just some random hormonal rubbish? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->