OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Congrats jump!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a few dAys. Have been dealing with a bad cold for 3 days almost feels like the flu. Hot one min then chills the next nose switching between stopped up and runny. Blew out so much yellow n green mucus today...soo gross and I haven't been able to eat cause everything sours my tummy. Only thing missing is the fever tho. Three days is enough of this. Haven't been keeping up with my cycle but I should be between 8-10dpo

Update for me: AF is due tomorrow. I guess as long as I dont wake up to her evil face I will be testing with FMU. I dont know that I am having symptoms or not as my mind definitely likes to play with me when I am paying so much attention. BUT I have been emotional the last 24 hours or so which could definitely be AF and this morning I was cramping on the right side and told hubby I couldn’t tell if it felt AF related or not. I usually don’t get cramps til I start. And all week I feel asleep earlier than usual and couldn’t for the life of me stay up to finish season 3 of Homeland… So we shall see. I am 12-13 dpo today.

Sorry Caringo :( I feel like you have been right on par with my cycles lately too!

Jump you are an awesome cycle buddy! I also am feeling like everyoneeeee is getting bfps but me and it's so frustrating! I just keep trying to push these negative thoughts out of my brain completely because really they serve no purpose. Im so excited for you! Do you have a journal?

I hope you feel better soon Hunni.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Sorry Caringo, we can possibly be cycle buddies for November too.

COngrats jump!!

macy,
i don't but have toyed with the idea of starting one. not sure yet but i'll let you know if i do:friends:

Congrats Jump! That's great news.

Although it's tough when we've all been TTC for so long, it's nice when someone who's been on the threads for a while gets her BFP.

H&H 9 months

FXed for a :bfp: for you tomorrow, Abbey!

Caringo :hugs: Sorry she got you...

AFM - I've just felt lousy all day - Migraines mainly. I've had a lot of stress between work and family issues lately (not to mention the TTC issues) - and I think maybe it's starting to bubble over. :shrug: still have some light brown spotting but not much. Still expect the :witch: to show tonight or tomorrow

DRJ - Sorry the clomid didn't work better for you. I didn't have much luck with it my first month either. Sorry if I've asked this before - but do you temp? It's another way to check your ovulation. Have you continued taking OPKs? Maybe you just O'ed after the (or very close too) CD21

Thanks krissy! I don't temp just bc I rarely sleep several hours in a row and I switch back and forth between sleeping nights and days. I feel like it would just stress me out trying to interpret the chart. I have continued doing opks but haven't had anything definitely positive. Thinking about waiting til Nov 10 and taking provera then if I have to. We're going to Disney world in December so I don't want to have AF while there if I can help it.

Still stalking you all!
Congrats Jump! :happydance :
Hugs Caringo:hugs: come join us in November thread!
Sending :dust:to everyone.

Done a boots own brand test today

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/IMG_20141031_123901.jpg

Tank - :hugs: Sorry about the witch...

Keyval - I feel like I see a shadow there, but I'm not great at interpreting tests. How many dpo are you?

Weren't there a few testers today, or has the :witch: found all of us?

AFM - I'm out too.... the writing was on the wall yesterday, but today it's official. CD1 :coffee:

Congrats keyval! H & h 9 months xx

Sorry Af came Krissy.... I tested yesterday And still bfn.... 10dpo (when I had a positive with my son).... Af due Tuesday.... Not feeling very hopeful at all as no symptoms... But better luck in November to us all!! Xx

Is it far too late to be joining this thread? :)

I'm 11 DPO today - been feeling strange since 6 DPO (bloating, gassy, general tightness in stomach, like a hard feeling). At 9 DPO I had cramping on my left side in the morning, which turned into overall period-like cramping and then stopped after a couple of hours. No AF and no spotting! Since 9 DPO I'm very sleepy even though I've been napping, and my food doesn't go down so well, although not nauseous. Oh and sore nipples!

I did a ClearBlue last night and got a BFN (10 DPO night), could it have been too early to test?

Sorry Af came Krissy.... I tested yesterday And still bfn.... 10dpo (when I had a positive with my son).... Af due Tuesday.... Not feeling very hopeful at all as no symptoms... But better luck in November to us all!! Xx

So we tested at the same time! Morning or evening?

Good luck to us all otherwise see you in the November thread! :)

So we tested at the same time! Morning or evening?

Good luck to us all otherwise see you in the November thread! :)

Both lol. Your symptoms sound promising!! It could be too early to test and it depends what brand you used and how concentrated your urine was etc. too. I am sure I am out though - just not feeling it this month :shrug:

Both lol. Your symptoms sound promising!! It could be too early to test and it depends what brand you used and how concentrated your urine was etc. too. I am sure I am out though - just not feeling it this month :shrug:

That's what I thought and now I'm starting to think - can't we make up any symptom if we really look for it? :laugh2:

That's what I thought and now I'm starting to think - can't we make up any symptom if we really look for it? :laugh2:

Yes - I have lots of imaginary symptoms :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"