OCTOBER testers, trick-or-treat, POAS! Love & support thread (77 Testers, 7 BFPs!)

Congrats Keyval!! I see you have a ticker going now, so I'll officially add you to the BFP list!! H&H 9 months :happydance:

Tharya - You're probably better off joining this thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...d-being-thankful-support-poas-27-testers.html
There won't be many people hanging around in this month anymore. As for the BFN - 10 dpo is still early, and I hear the digi's aren't as sensitive as others. FXed for you! :dust:

Yes thank you ... got my 2-3 weeks on a clear blue digi so it's Confirmed :)

Jump, soooo happy for you, Just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy nine months before there is no one else left on this thread lol!

And congrats keyval!

Jump, soooo happy for you, Just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy nine months before there is no one else left on this thread lol!

And congrats keyval!

aww, thank you!:hugs:

it was more of a "friend of my husband's takes us back to the exam room, takes my vitals and orders blood work" kind of operation. walked over to lab and they took my blood and i walked out. HA! i did get the results from the doc a couple hours later (was still hanging around the hospital at my husband's office) but it was the very basic "no smoking, no drinking, these meds are okay, don't take these, any questions? OB will call you in a week or so to schedule your 12 week appt. congrats! kthanxbye" so, good...i guess?:shrug::roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->