October Testers?

Jenny Bean

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone will be testing in October and looking for any buddies to keep each other company?

Lets introduce ourselves.

I am 40, I have been married for 2 years and I have a 14.5 month old little girl. My fertility window is probably coming to a close soon so I am hoping to add a new addition to the family very soon!

If i get far enough to test i will be!

I'm also 40 and getting really aggravated w/my body/cycle... for example--im on CD17 (not sure DPO-maybe 4 or 5) and i had spotting just now when wiping (small dark clots along w/it). So no idea what that is all about and it just stress me out thinking well its my body changing as i age =harder to conceive.

i would greatly appreciate any chatter/buddies during the next couple weeks as i think i get more impatient every month

There is also another October testing thread that I noticed after I started this one, if your interested in joining?

However, since we are the same age we can stay and chat here too?

Do you have other children? what are their ages?

Have you been TTC long?

Hi i'm new to B&B and my husband and are trying with our first TR baby. I am currently 3 DPO and looking to start testing by the end of this month to beginning of October. Im looking to symptom spot with anyone and interested in sharing my symptoms with any other TTCers.

Symptom spotting here!

8 dpo, my bottom front teeth have been in agony since Sunday morning. Mouth tastes like I just visited the dentist (not sure if this is the reported metallic taste of early pregnancy or from the bars behind my teeth due to constantly feeling them)

CM was excessive up to 3 dpo, not sure if normal or abnormal. Probably wishful thinking....

Been TTC for 2.5 years.

I presently feel like I'm coming down with a cold.Ive had a runny nose and lots of sneezing. My body feels fatigued. I have creamy slippery CM and my cervix is high soft and closed. (TMI) LOL! Uterine twinges and fullness sensation occurs throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"