October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

hey all, still waiting for BFP in Septmeber thread, but testing day is today and have AF pains and BFN, so im gonna hang around here if thats ok and thensee what happens (i think i know whats coming though.
I must say that even though AF arriving is awful for us TTC, i really think that posting on this website really makes things so much easier. Its very easy to think that you are the only one going through it, and the only one waiting (in your opinion) too long, and the only one symtom spotting.
But no....it seems all of us on here are as mad on the 2ww wait as each other. I have found that reading the M/C forums has helped me loads.

Im not going to say that this should be the most successful thread ever ...he ...he but i think that this will be the kindest..giving all those newly trying and long term trying what they really really want more than anything.

:wine: Good luck to all...

Hi Can you put me down for the 12th October please.

P.S I'm brand new to this but we've been trying for 6 months and for a year before that we were not trying but just hoping it would happen.

Good luck everyone for October xx

Hello ladies and welcome to the october thread. I've added you all to the list now :thumbup:

Well af finally showed up yesturday after my chemical pregnancy at the beginning of august. But i'm just not sure what date to put down to test this time as last time i tested the day af was due and then 3 days later i lost my bfp. So do i stiil test the day af is due or shall i wait? I would love to know what you would do if you were me?:shrug:

Hia hun could u put me down for about the 4th of oct, could be 5th but say 4th.
Hopfully its my month and everyones elses :)
gd luck all xoxox

Please could I go down for 1st October? Thank you.

MrsTJ, if you can handle it I would be tempted to still test day AF is due, because I guess it is better to know if you have more chemical pgs as if you have a few you will know about it to tell dr?

But otherwise I would say hold out as long as you can..... I can imagine that a chemical pg would be upsetting. I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Can you put me down for the 1st please? It's my 25th bday on the 10th, so fingers crossed for my BFP!!!!!

since were all waiting for october to get here i thought i would give us all some :dust::dust:

Hello, can you put me down for October 6 please... Thanks:thumbup:

thank you for adding me and i will keep my fingers crossed for you all

Can you put me in for the 5th please :) thanks

:dust::dust::dust:Can I join in?? Please put me down for the 1st. AF is due September 25th, but I swear I will not be testing til Oct 1st if the old bag doesn't show!!!! (someone remind me of these words when I am dying to test on the 25th!!) Good luck and baby dust to all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi, put me down for October 3rd please . . . I probably won't be able to hold out that long, but I figure I'll know one way or the other by that time.

Hi all, coming over officially from the September thread now. Af got me today. Please can you put me down for 5th please. X

Hi MrsTJ! Please can you put me down for the 10th?

Thanks! Good luck and the luckiest, most special baby baby baby dust to all!

:dust:

xxx

Hi MrsTJ! Please can you put me down for the 10th?

Thanks! Good luck and the luckiest, most special baby baby baby dust to all!

:dust:

xxx

haha i like thelittle thing on ur siggie... i am cat furniture! so cute... me too:hugs:

im still waiting for AF :(

i tested today just to make sure i wasnt preggy and got a big fat negative :cry::cry: i dunno why i had some high hopes... :nope:

i hope AF gets here soon so i can get ready for my october bfp

Hi! Can you put me down for the 1st please?!?! I'm gonna be optimistic and hope AF doesn't get me on the Sept 29th (either my LP might lengthen or I'll get my :bfp: on the 1st!) Thanks!!

can you put me down for the 12th please xx......
good luck everyone lets get some :bfp:'s

Hopefully I won't have to test in october :D PMA :dust:

:dohh:well........... :cry:

put me down for the 13th. According to ff if i have another 35 day cycle i'll be due on the 13th of October. This could change, but... for now....

C'mon BFP.......... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->