October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Can I be added to the 5th pwetty pwease?

Ok- so I gave in and tested early. I have a VERY faint positive!!!!! I have posted pics in the pregancy gallery- can you take a look and see if you see it too???? I am cautiously optimistic!!!!!

put me down for the 20th please :) i really hope this is my month!!!!!!!

Welcome ladies to the october thread :flower:

Norris i've changed your date for you :thumbup:

Amos2009, congrats hun i can see your line :happydance: do you want me to post your :bfp: or would you like me to hold off till wed when you said you will do another test? xx

Welcome ladies to the october thread :flower:

Norris i've changed your date for you :thumbup:

Amos2009, congrats hun i can see your line :happydance: do you want me to post your :bfp: or would you like me to hold off till wed when you said you will do another test? xx

Let's hold out til Wednesday- I want a STRONG line!!! Thanks MrsTJ

Hi Amos - Was wondering about you this morning (was away all weekend). That looks like great news! Congrats!

Hi Amos - Was wondering about you this morning (was away all weekend). That looks like great news! Congrats!

Thanks Guerita!! I am trying to stay positive!! How are you today?

In serious need of some PMA. AF arrived right on time yesterday. I knew she would but can't help but be disappointed.

Aww Guerita...I'm sorry :( Nothing ever prepares you for seeing her....she is just an unwelcomed guest. Keep your head up though- I am sending some PMA your way!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

af turned up for me yesterday... im happy though it was like CD 100 for me :wacko: and i kept gettin :bfn: so i just wanted her to show up.. i thought it wud never come lol. so im def gonna be in this thread.. :hugs: ladies we will get our october :bfp: and junebug babies :D

beenalongtime, welcome to the octber thread.

babyhopes10, im sorry that af got ya but i can see why your happy, and im glad you have offically join are thread xx

hi sausages welcome to the october thread, and i've booked you in for your bfp on the 7th xx

hey hun

could you put me down for the 13th please.

xxx

My cycles are all over the place but based on the last cycle (48 days!) I will be testing on the 31st October. x

I will be joinign this thread at some point but since i had a chemical last month, not entirely sure where i will be cycle wise until i O. At that point i will be able to give you a testing date. Lets hope this is as lucky as last months thread x

AF is on her way ladies. Temp dropped this am, brown twinged cm this am. She'll be here tomorrow. Soooo, looks like I'll be testing on Oct. 23rd, that is if I O around the same time.

10/23 is my 30th birthday. So I'll either be celebrating with a sherly temple or catching my tears in a few beers.

Thanks so much MRSTJ for running this thread.

Lots & Lots of :dust: to all!!!

hi can u put me down for 14th oct :):)

:dust: for everyone
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member